Establishing the impact of model surfactants on cloud condensation nuclei activity of sea spray aerosol mimics
Sara D. Forestieri et al.
Total article views: 2,557 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,510 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,492 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,428 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,418 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,082 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,074 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Cloud droplet activation of organic–salt mixtures predicted from two model treatments of the droplet surface J. Lin et al. 10.1039/C8EM00345A
- Influence of Arctic Microlayers and Algal Cultures on Sea Spray Hygroscopicity and the Possible Implications for Mixed‐Phase Clouds S. Christiansen et al. 10.1029/2020JD032808
- Solubility and Activity Coefficients of Atmospheric Surfactants in Aqueous Solution Evaluated Using COSMOtherm G. Michailoudi et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.9b09780
- Insights into the behavior of nonanoic acid and its conjugate base at the air/water interface through a combined experimental and theoretical approach M. Luo et al. 10.1039/D0SC02354J
- Surfactant Charge Modulates Structure and Stability of Lipase-Embedded Monolayers at Marine-Relevant Aerosol Surfaces M. Luo et al. 10.1021/acs.langmuir.9b00689
- Insights into the Headgroup and Chain Length Dependence of Surface Characteristics of Organic-Coated Sea Spray Aerosols S. Cheng et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.8b00212
- Effects of surface tension time-evolution for CCN activation of a complex organic surfactant J. Lin et al. 10.1039/C9EM00426B
- The effect of hydrophobic glassy organic material on the cloud condensation nuclei activity of particles with different morphologies A. Tandon et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3325-2019
- The surface tension of surfactant-containing, finite volume droplets B. Bzdek et al. 10.1073/pnas.1915660117
- Atomic Force Microscopy: An Emerging Tool in Measuring the Phase State and Surface Tension of Individual Aerosol Particles H. Lee & A. Tivanski 10.1146/annurev-physchem-090419-110133
- Cloud condensation nuclei activity of six pollenkitts and the influence of their surface activity N. Prisle et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4741-2019
- Collapse Mechanisms of Nascent and Aged Sea Spray Aerosol Proxy Films K. Carter-Fenk & H. Allen 10.3390/atmos9120503
- Technical note: The role of evolving surface tension in the formation of cloud droplets J. Davies et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2933-2019
- Sea spray aerosol organic enrichment, water uptake and surface tension effects L. Cravigan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7955-2020
- Establishing a model organic film of low volatile compound mixture on aqueous aerosol surface S. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.11.052
- Snowpack-stored atmospheric surface-active contaminants traced with snowmelt water surface film rheology S. Pogorzelski et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-10874-1
- Night-Time Oxidation of a Monolayer Model for the Air–Water Interface of Marine Aerosols—A Study by Simultaneous Neutron Reflectometry and in Situ Infra-Red Reflection Absorption Spectroscopy (IRRAS) B. Woden et al. 10.3390/atmos9120471
- Molecular dynamics simulations demonstrate that non-ideal mixing dominates subsaturation organic aerosol hygroscopicity D. Roston 10.1039/D1CP00245G
- Key drivers of cloud response to surface-active organics S. Lowe et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-12982-0
- Heterogeneous reaction and condensation growth observation of NaCl/dicarboxylic acids nanoparticles by aerosol time-of-flight mass spectrometer with water-based particle size amplifier Z. Xie et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118162
- Cloud droplet activation of secondary organic aerosol is mainly controlled by molecular weight, not water solubility J. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-941-2019
- Investigating Carbonaceous Aerosol and Its Absorption Properties From Fires in the Western United States (WE‐CAN) and Southern Africa (ORACLES and CLARIFY) T. Carter et al. 10.1029/2021JD034984
- Model for estimating activity coefficients in binary and ternary ionic surfactant solutions S. Calderón et al. 10.1007/s10874-020-09407-4
- In situ measurements of human cough aerosol hygroscopicity R. Groth et al. 10.1098/rsif.2021.0209
- Emerging investigator series: exploring the surface properties of aqueous aerosols coated with mixed surfactants J. Li et al. 10.1039/C8EM00419F
- Physicochemical Mixing State of Sea Spray Aerosols: Morphologies Exhibit Size Dependence H. Lee et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00153
- Understanding the Interfacial Behavior of Typical Perfluorocarboxylic Acids at Surfactant‐Coated Aqueous Interfaces S. Cheng et al. 10.1029/2019JD032182
- Size-Resolved Surface-Active Substances of Atmospheric Aerosol: Reconsideration of the Impact on Cloud Droplet Formation A. Kroflič et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b02381
Latest update: 20 Sep 2021