Ozone sensitivity to varying greenhouse gases and ozone-depleting substances in CCMI-1 simulations
Olaf Morgenstern et al.
Total article views: 2,575 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,542 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,533 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,828 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,821 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 714 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 712 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- On the impact of future climate change on tropopause folds and tropospheric ozone D. Akritidis et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14387-2019
- Potential of future stratospheric ozone loss in the midlatitudes under global warming and sulfate geoengineering S. Robrecht et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2427-2021
- Estimates of ozone return dates from Chemistry-Climate Model Initiative simulations S. Dhomse et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8409-2018
- The Southern Annular Mode in 6th Coupled Model Intercomparison Project Models O. Morgenstern 10.1029/2020JD034161
- Evaluating stratospheric ozone and water vapour changes in CMIP6 models from 1850 to 2100 J. Keeble et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5015-2021
- An intercomparison of tropospheric ozone reanalysis products from CAMS, CAMS interim, TCR-1, and TCR-2 V. Huijnen et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1513-2020
- Reappraisal of the Climate Impacts of Ozone‐Depleting Substances O. Morgenstern et al. 10.1029/2020GL088295
- Future trends in stratosphere-to-troposphere transport in CCMI models M. Abalos et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6883-2020
- Stratospheric Injection of Brominated Very Short‐Lived Substances: Aircraft Observations in the Western Pacific and Representation in Global Models P. Wales et al. 10.1029/2017JD027978
- New Insights on the Impact of Ozone‐Depleting Substances on the Brewer‐Dobson Circulation M. Abalos et al. 10.1029/2018JD029301
- Extratropical age of air trends and causative factors in climate projection simulations P. Šácha et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7627-2019
- Slow feedbacks resulting from strongly enhanced atmospheric methane mixing ratios in a chemistry–climate model with mixed-layer ocean L. Stecher et al. 10.5194/acp-21-731-2021
- A novel composite derived from a metal organic framework immobilized within electrospun nanofibrous polymers: An efficient methane adsorbent G. Sargazi et al. 10.1002/aoc.5448
- Clear-sky ultraviolet radiation modelling using output from the Chemistry Climate Model Initiative K. Lamy et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10087-2019
- A Review of Ongoing Advancements in Soil and Water Assessment Tool (SWAT) for Nitrous Oxide (N2o) Modeling U. Ghimire et al. 10.3390/atmos11050450
- Atmospheric burden of ozone depleting substances (ODSs) and forecasting ozone layer recovery A. Singh & A. Bhargawa 10.1016/j.apr.2018.12.008
- Large Impacts, Past and Future, of Ozone‐Depleting Substances on Brewer‐Dobson Circulation Trends: A Multimodel Assessment L. Polvani et al. 10.1029/2018JD029516
- The effect of atmospheric nudging on the stratospheric residual circulation in chemistry–climate models A. Chrysanthou et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11559-2019
- Overestimated acceleration of the advective Brewer–Dobson circulation due to stratospheric cooling R. Eichinger & P. Šácha 10.1002/qj.3876
- Tropospheric ozone in CMIP6 simulations P. Griffiths et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4187-2021
- The influence of mixing on the stratospheric age of air changes in the 21st century R. Eichinger et al. 10.5194/acp-19-921-2019
- The Global Methane Budget 2000–2017 M. Saunois et al. 10.5194/essd-12-1561-2020
- Future ozone in a changing climate U. Langematz 10.1016/j.crte.2018.06.015
- Merging of ozone profiles from SCIAMACHY, OMPS and SAGE II observations to study stratospheric ozone changes C. Arosio et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2423-2019
- Is Turning Down the Sun a Good Proxy for Stratospheric Sulfate Geoengineering? D. Visioni et al. 10.1029/2020JD033952
- Recent Arctic ozone depletion: Is there an impact of climate change? J. Pommereau et al. 10.1016/j.crte.2018.07.009
- Effects of Different Stratospheric SO 2 Injection Altitudes on Stratospheric Chemistry and Dynamics S. Tilmes et al. 10.1002/2017JD028146
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 15 Jun 2021