Emissions preparation and analysis for multiscale air quality modeling over the Athabasca Oil Sands Region of Alberta, Canada
Junhua Zhang et al.
Total article views: 2,400 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,284 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,264 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,170 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,156 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,114 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,108 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Contributions of natural and anthropogenic sources to ambient ammonia in the Athabasca Oil Sands and north-western Canada C. Whaley et al. 10.5194/acp-18-2011-2018
- The FireWork v2.0 air quality forecast system with biomass burning emissions from the Canadian Forest Fire Emissions Prediction System v2.03 J. Chen et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-3283-2019
- A comparison of plume rise algorithms to stack plume measurements in the Athabasca oil sands M. Gordon et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14695-2018
- Top-Down Determination of Black Carbon Emissions from Oil Sand Facilities in Alberta, Canada Using Aircraft Measurements Y. Cheng et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b05522
- Ammonia measurements from space with the Cross-track Infrared Sounder: characteristics and applications M. Shephard et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2277-2020
- Improving Insights on Air Pollutant Mixtures and Their Origins by Enhancing Local Monitoring in an Area of Intensive Resource Development S. Wren et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c06055
- Enhanced Capabilities of TROPOMI NO2: Estimating NOX from North American Cities and Power Plants D. Goldberg et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b04488
- High‐Resolution Mapping of Nitrogen Dioxide With TROPOMI: First Results and Validation Over the Canadian Oil Sands D. Griffin et al. 10.1029/2018GL081095
- Validation of MAX-DOAS retrievals of aerosol extinction, SO<sub>2</sub>, and NO<sub>2</sub> through comparison with lidar, sun photometer, active DOAS, and aircraft measurements in the Athabasca oil sands region Z. Davis et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1129-2020
- Estimates of exceedances of critical loads for acidifying deposition in Alberta and Saskatchewan P. Makar et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9897-2018
- An evaluation of the efficacy of very high resolution air-quality modelling over the Athabasca oil sands region, Alberta, Canada M. Russell et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4393-2019
- Expansion of a size disaggregation profile library for particulate matter emissions processing from three generic profiles to 36 source-type-specific profiles E. Boutzis et al. 10.1080/10962247.2020.1743794
- Retrieval of total column and surface NO<sub>2</sub> from Pandora zenith-sky measurements X. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10619-2019
- Improving air quality model predictions of organic species using measurement-derived organic gaseous and particle emissions in a petrochemical-dominated region C. Stroud et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13531-2018
- Introduction to the virtual special issue monitoring ecological responses to air quality and atmospheric deposition in the Athabasca Oil Sands region the wood Buffalo environmental Association's Forest health monitoring program K. Foster et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.05.353
- Ambient concentrations and total deposition of inorganic sulfur, inorganic nitrogen and base cations in the Athabasca Oil Sands Region E. Edgerton et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134864
- Advances in science and applications in air pollution monitoring: A case study on oil sands monitoring targeting ecosystem protection S. Altshuler et al. 10.1080/10962247.2019.1659192
- Assessing the impact of shipping emissions on air pollution in the Canadian Arctic and northern regions: current and future modelled scenarios W. Gong et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16653-2018
- How important is biomass burning in Canada to mercury contamination? A. Fraser et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7263-2018
- Advances in science and applications of air pollution monitoring: A case study on oil sands monitoring targeting ecosystem protection J. Brook et al. 10.1080/10962247.2019.1607689
- A chemical transport model study of plume-rise and particle size distribution for the Athabasca oil sands A. Akingunola et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8667-2018
Latest update: 03 Mar 2021