26 Jan 2018
Research article | 26 Jan 2018
Hygroscopicity of organic surrogate compounds from biomass burning and their effect on the efflorescence of ammonium sulfate in mixed aerosol particles
Ting Lei et al.
Total article views: 2,309 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,309 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,260 with geography defined and 49 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,611 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,587 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 698 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 673 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Photochemical Oxidation of Water-Soluble Organic Carbon (WSOC) on Mineral Dust and Enhanced Organic Ammonium Formation T. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c04616
- Strong Acids or Bases Displaced by Weak Acids or Bases in Aerosols: Reactions Driven by the Continuous Partitioning of Volatile Products into the Gas Phase Z. Chen et al. 10.1021/acs.accounts.1c00318
- In Situ Quantitative Observation of Hygroscopic Growth of Single Nanoparticle Aerosol by Surface Plasmon Resonance Microscopy Z. Xie et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.0c00431
- Effect of mixing structure on the water uptake of mixtures of ammonium sulfate and phthalic acid particles W. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2179-2021
- Surfactant effect on the hygroscopicity of aerosol particles at relative humidity ranging from 80% to 99.5%: Internally mixed adipic acid-ammonium sulfate particles C. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118725
- Important Oxidants and Their Impact on the Environmental Effects of Aerosols M. Ge et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.0c10236
- Measurement of atmospheric nanoparticles: Bridging the gap between gas-phase molecules and larger particles C. Peng et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2022.03.006
- Microscopic mechanism of the interaction between water and formic acid-sodium chloride aerosol C. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.powtec.2018.11.105
- Nano-hygroscopicity tandem differential mobility analyzer (nano-HTDMA) for investigating hygroscopic properties of sub-10 nm aerosol nanoparticles T. Lei et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5551-2020
- Development of aerosol optical properties for improving the MESSy photolysis module in the GEM-MACH v2.4 air quality model and application for calculating photolysis rates in a biomass burning plume M. Majdzadeh et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-219-2022
- Modelling the gas–particle partitioning and water uptake of isoprene-derived secondary organic aerosol at high and low relative humidity D. Amaladhasan et al. 10.5194/acp-22-215-2022
- Hygroscopic behavior of inorganic–organic aerosol systems including ammonium sulfate, dicarboxylic acids, and oligomer H. Bouzidi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117481
- Hygroscopic properties of NaCl nanoparticles on the surface: a scanning force microscopy study X. Wang et al. 10.1039/D0CP00155D
- A database for deliquescence and efflorescence relative humidities of compounds with atmospheric relevance C. Peng et al. 10.1016/j.fmre.2021.11.021
Latest update: 02 Feb 2023