Impact of regional climate change and future emission scenarios on surface O3 and PM2.5 over India
Matthieu Pommier et al.
Total article views: 2,515 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,454 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,429 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,816 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,797 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 638 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 632 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Separating Emission and Meteorological Drivers ofMid‐21st‐Century Air Quality Changes in IndiaBased on Multiyear Global‐RegionalChemistry‐Climate Simulations X. Wu et al. 10.1029/2019JD030988
- Ozone a persistent challenge to food security in India: Current status and policy implications A. Mukherjee et al. 10.1016/j.coesh.2020.10.008
- Effects of Dry Deposition on Surface Ozone over South Asia Inferred from a Regional Chemical Transport Model A. Sharma et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00004
- Exploiting Sun’s Energy Effectively as a Source of Renewable Energy D. Khushalani 10.1007/s12045-018-0623-1
- Current and Future Disease Burden From Ambient Ozone Exposure in India L. Conibear et al. 10.1029/2018GH000168
- Long-term variations in PM2.5 concentrations under changing meteorological conditions in Taiwan F. Cheng & C. Hsu 10.1038/s41598-019-43104-x
- Studies of Atmospheric PM2.5 and its Inorganic Water Soluble Ions and Trace Elements around Southeast Asia: a Review N. Dahari et al. 10.1007/s13143-019-00132-x
- Short-Term Responses of Air Quality to Changes in Emissions under the Representative Concentration Pathway 4.5 Scenario over Brazil D. Schuch et al. 10.3390/atmos11080799
- Response of isoprene emission from poplar saplings to ozone pollution and nitrogen deposition depends on leaf position along the vertical canopy profile X. Yuan et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114909
- Interactive effects of changing stratospheric ozone and climate on tropospheric composition and air quality, and the consequences for human and ecosystem health S. Wilson et al. 10.1039/C8PP90064G
- Numerical assessment of PM2.5 and O3 air quality in Continental Southeast Asia: Impacts of potential future climate change G. Nguyen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116901
- Applying Integrated Exposure-Response Functions to PM2.5 Pollution in India V. Limaye et al. 10.3390/ijerph16010060
- Climate Change Penalty to Ozone Air Quality: Review of Current Understandings and Knowledge Gaps T. Fu & H. Tian 10.1007/s40726-019-00115-6
- Anthropogenic aerosol forcing under the Shared Socioeconomic Pathways M. Lund et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13827-2019
- Stringent Emission Control Policies Can Provide Large Improvements in Air Quality and Public Health in India L. Conibear et al. 10.1029/2018GH000139
- Future changes in isoprene-epoxydiol-derived secondary organic aerosol (IEPOX SOA) under the Shared Socioeconomic Pathways: the importance of physicochemical dependency D. Jo et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3395-2021
- Numerical assessment of PM2.5 and O3 air quality in Continental Southeast Asia: Impacts of future projected anthropogenic emission change and its impacts in combination with potential future climate change impacts G. Nguyen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117398
- Trend Characteristics of Atmospheric Particulate Matters in Major Urban Areas of Bangladesh M. Rana & M. Khan 10.5572/ajae.2020.14.1.047
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 13 Jun 2021