Mineralogy and physicochemical features of Saharan dust wet deposited in the Iberian Peninsula during an extreme red rain event
Carlos Rodriguez-Navarro et al.
Total article views: 3,800 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,833 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,807 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,668 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,652 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,165 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,155 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Hygroscopic Properties of Saline Mineral Dust From Different Regions in China: Geographical Variations, Compositional Dependence, and Atmospheric Implications M. Tang et al. 10.1029/2019JD031128
- Diet and mobility during the Christian conquest of Iberia: The multi-isotopic investigation of a 12th–13th century military order in Évora, Portugal R. MacRoberts et al. 10.1016/j.jasrep.2020.102210
- 133,000 Years of Sedimentary Record in a Contourite Drift in the Western Alboran Sea: Sediment Sources and Paleocurrent Reconstruction N. López-González et al. 10.3390/geosciences9080345
- Geochemical characterization of contemporary fine detritus in the Dead Sea watershed D. Palchan et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2018.07.013
- Geochemistry and source contribution of fugitive phosphogypsum particles in Huelva, (SW Spain) R. Torres-Sánchez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104650
- Extreme, wintertime Saharan dust intrusion in the Iberian Peninsula: Lidar monitoring and evaluation of dust forecast models during the February 2017 event A. Fernández et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.06.007
- Ceramic technology: how to characterise black Fe-based glass-ceramic coatings E. Aloupi-Siotis 10.1007/s12520-020-01134-x
- Measurement report: Comparison of wintertime individual particles at ground level and above the mixed layer in urban Beijing W. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5301-2021
- Intrusions of dust and iberulites in Granada basin (Southern Iberian Peninsula). Genesis and formation of atmospheric iberulites J. Párraga et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105260
- Phenomenology and geographical gradients of atmospheric deposition in southwestern Europe: Results from a multi-site monitoring network J. Pey et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140745
- Seeking the Sources of Dust: Geochemical and Magnetic Studies on “Cryodust” in Glacial Cores from Southern Spitsbergen (Svalbard, Norway) M. Lewandowski et al. 10.3390/atmos11121325
- Asian and Saharan dust from a chemical/mineralogical point of view: differences and similarities from bulk and single particle measurements K. Kandler et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/20199903001
- Lidar study of unusual winter Saharan dust loads above Sofia, Bulgaria: impacts on the local weather and troposphere A. Deleva et al. 10.1117/1.JRS.15.024517
- Formation of Wind Gusts in an Extratropical Cyclone in Light of Doppler Lidar Observations and Large-Eddy Simulations F. Pantillon et al. 10.1175/MWR-D-19-0241.1
- Size-related mineralogical and surface physicochemical properties of the mineral particles from the recent sediments of the Eastern Adriatic Sea M. Ivanić et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.126531
- Deposition of Aerosols onto Upper Ocean and Their Impacts on Marine Biota A. Ventura et al. 10.3390/atmos12060684
- Soiling investigation for PV and CSP system: experimental and ANN modelling analysis in two sites with different climate A. Maftah et al. 10.1080/14786451.2021.1965605
- Performance of a dust model to predict the vertical mass concentration of an extreme Saharan dust event in the Iberian Peninsula: Comparison with continuous, elastic, polarization-sensitive lidars C. Córdoba-Jabonero et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116828
- Physical Weathering Intensity Controls Bioavailable Primary Iron(II) Silicate Content in Major Global Dust Sources E. Shoenfelt et al. 10.1029/2019GL084180
- Environmental magnetic fingerprinting of anthropogenic and natural atmospheric deposition over southwestern Europe J. Larrasoaña et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118568
- First X-ray Spectroscopic Observations of Atmospheric Titanium Species: Size Dependence and the Emission Source K. Sakata et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02000
- Record-breaker African Dust hits the Gulf Coast during the Covid-19 Pandemic C. Rodriguez 10.32388/8GFXCT
- Wet Dust Deposition Across Texas During the 2012 Drought: An Overlooked Pathway for Elemental Flux to Ecosystems A. Ponette‐González et al. 10.1029/2018JD028806
Latest update: 21 Sep 2021