Long-term study on coarse mode aerosols in the Amazon rain forest with the frequent intrusion of Saharan dust plumes
Daniel Moran-Zuloaga et al.
Total article views: 3,071 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,994 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,978 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,978 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,965 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,016 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,013 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Aerosol measurement methods to quantify spore emissions from fungi and cryptogamic covers in the Amazon N. Löbs et al. 10.5194/amt-13-153-2020
- Barium stable isotopes as a fingerprint of biological cycling in the Amazon River basin Q. Charbonnier et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5989-2020
- Analysis of Atmospheric Aerosol Optical Properties in the Northeast Brazilian Atmosphere with Remote Sensing Data from MODIS and CALIOP/CALIPSO Satellites, AERONET Photometers and a Ground-Based Lidar A. de Oliveira et al. 10.3390/atmos10100594
- Concentrations and biosphere–atmosphere fluxes of inorganic trace gases and associated ionic aerosol counterparts over the Amazon rainforest R. Ramsay et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15551-2020
- Characterizing and Quantifying African Dust Transport and Deposition to South America: Implications for the Phosphorus Budget in the Amazon Basin J. Prospero et al. 10.1029/2020GB006536
- Long-term deposition and condensation ice-nucleating particle measurements from four stations across the globe J. Schrod et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15983-2020
- Single-particle characterization of aerosols collected at a remote site in the Amazonian rainforest and an urban site in Manaus, Brazil L. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1221-2019
- Land cover and its transformation in the backward trajectory footprint region of the Amazon Tall Tower Observatory C. Pöhlker et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8425-2019
- Bioaerosol field measurements: Challenges and perspectives in outdoor studies T. Šantl-Temkiv et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1676395
- Bioaerosols in the Amazon rain forest: temporal variations and vertical profiles of Eukarya, Bacteria, and Archaea M. Prass et al. 10.5194/bg-18-4873-2021
- African biomass burning is a substantial source of phosphorus deposition to the Amazon, Tropical Atlantic Ocean, and Southern Ocean A. Barkley et al. 10.1073/pnas.1906091116
- Global transport of dust emitted from different regions of the Sahara C. Lamancusa & K. Wagstrom 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.05.042
- Atmospheric Transport of North African Dust‐Bearing Supermicron Freshwater Diatoms to South America: Implications for Iron Transport to the Equatorial North Atlantic Ocean A. Barkley et al. 10.1029/2020GL090476
- Aerosol properties in the atmosphere of Natal/Brazil measured by an AERONET Sun-photometer D. Fortunato dos Santos Oliveira et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-11373-z
- Aerosol optical depth retrievals in central Amazonia from a multi-filter rotating shadow-band radiometer calibrated on-site N. Rosário et al. 10.5194/amt-12-921-2019
- Mixing states of Amazon basin aerosol particles transported over long distances using transmission electron microscopy K. Adachi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11923-2020
- Aerosols from anthropogenic and biogenic sources and their interactions – modeling aerosol formation, optical properties, and impacts over the central Amazon basin J. Nascimento et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6755-2021
- Influx of African biomass burning aerosol during the Amazonian dry season through layered transatlantic transport of black carbon-rich smoke B. Holanda et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4757-2020
- Carbon and Beyond: The Biogeochemistry of Climate in a Rapidly Changing Amazon K. Covey et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2021.618401
- African volcanic emissions influencing atmospheric aerosols over the Amazon rain forest J. Saturno et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10391-2018
- Spectral Intensity Bioaerosol Sensor (SIBS): an instrument for spectrally resolved fluorescence detection of single particles in real time T. Könemann et al. 10.5194/amt-12-1337-2019
- Impacts of PM2.5 sources on variations in particulate chemical compounds in ambient air of Bangkok, Thailand C. ChooChuay et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.06.030
- Influence of seasonality on the aerosol microbiome of the Amazon rainforest F. Souza et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144092
- Black and brown carbon over central Amazonia: long-term aerosol measurements at the ATTO site J. Saturno et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12817-2018
- Long-term observations of cloud condensation nuclei over the Amazon rain forest – Part 2: Variability and characteristics of biomass burning, long-range transport, and pristine rain forest aerosols M. Pöhlker et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10289-2018
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021