Articles | Volume 18, issue 2
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Regional simulation of Indian summer monsoon intraseasonal oscillations at gray-zone resolution
Total article views: 2,082 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,082 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,036 with geography defined and 46 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,669 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,637 with geography defined and 32 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 413 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 399 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Sensitivity of rainfall and submonthly oscillations to moist physical processes schemes on Hainan island in autumn Q. Ye et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105115
- Surface friction contrast between water body and land enhances precipitation downwind of a large lake in Tibet X. Yao et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05575-x
- WRF Gray‐Zone Simulations of Precipitation Over the Middle‐East and the UAE: Impacts of Physical Parameterizations and Resolution S. Taraphdar et al. 10.1029/2021JD034648
- Simulation of Regional Climate over the Indian subcontinent through dynamical downscaling using WRF-ARW model S. Sivaramakrishna et al. 10.1007/s00704-021-03905-5
- Variability of monsoon low‐level jet and associated rainfall over India Y. Viswanadhapalli et al. 10.1002/joc.6256
- Assessments of Weather Research and Forecasting Land Surface Models in Precipitation Simulation Over the Tibetan Plateau L. Zhong et al. 10.1029/2020EA001565
- Investigation of WRF’s ability to simulate the monsoon-related seasonal variability in the thermodynamics and precipitation over southern peninsular India A. Ragi et al. 10.1007/s00704-020-03240-1
- Simulation of summer precipitation diurnal cycles over the Tibetan Plateau at the gray-zone grid spacing for cumulus parameterization T. Ou et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05181-x
- Characteristics of the Indian Summer Monsoon Rainfall Simulated by the Regional Climate Model (RegCM4) P. Bal & S. Kar 10.1007/s00024-020-02597-8
- Impact of Planetary Boundary Layer and Cloud Microphysics on the Sensitivity of Monsoon Precipitation Using a Gray‐Zone Regional Model S. Taraphdar & O. Pauluis 10.1029/2020EA001535
- Multiscale Atmospheric Overturning of the Indian Summer Monsoon as Seen through Isentropic Analysis X. Chen et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-18-0068.1
- Optimization of Gravity Wave Source Parameters for Improved Seasonal Prediction of the Quasi-Biennial Oscillation C. Barton et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0077.1
- Propagating Mechanisms of the 2016 Summer BSISO Event: Air‐Sea Coupling, Vorticity, and Moisture S. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020JD033284
- Diurnal Characteristics of Gravity Waves over the Tibetan Plateau in 2015 Summer Using 10-km Downscaled Simulations from WRF-EnKF Regional Reanalysis T. Qian et al. 10.3390/atmos11060631
- Observed sub-daily variability of latent and sensible heat fluxes in the Bay of Bengal during the summer J. Joseph et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05512-y
- Reducing Systematic Biases Over the Indian Region in CFS V2 by Dynamical Downscaling K. Hari Prasad et al. 10.1029/2020EA001507
- Role of convection representation across the gray zone in forecasting warm season extreme precipitation over Shanghai from two typical cases R. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105370
- Mesoscale Convective Systems Dominate the Energetics of the South Asian Summer Monsoon Onset X. Chen et al. 10.1029/2021GL094873
- Radiative Effects of Secondary Ice Enhancement in Coastal Antarctic Clouds G. Young et al. 10.1029/2018GL080551
- Effects of Convection Representation and Model Resolution on Diurnal Precipitation Cycle Over the Indian Monsoon Region: Toward a Convection‐Permitting Regional Climate Simulation R. Konduru & H. Takahashi 10.1029/2019JD032150
- Potential Impacts of Assimilating All-Sky Satellite Infrared Radiances on Convection-Permitting Analysis and Prediction of Tropical Convection M. Chan et al. 10.1175/MWR-D-19-0343.1
- Projected changes in the mean and intra-seasonal variability of the Indian summer monsoon in the RegCM CORDEX-CORE simulations under higher warming conditions N. Shahi et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05771-3
- Improving the Analyses and Forecasts of a Tropical Squall Line Using Upper Tropospheric Infrared Satellite Observations M. Chan & X. Chen 10.1007/s00376-021-0449-8
- Crucial Role of Mesoscale Convective Systems in the Vertical Mass, Water, and Energy Transports of the South Asian Summer Monsoon 10.1175/JCLI-D-21-0124.1
- Development and Evaluation of an Ensemble‐Based Data Assimilation System for Regional Reanalysis Over the Tibetan Plateau and Surrounding Regions J. He et al. 10.1029/2019MS001665
- Significant Contribution of Mesoscale Overturning to Tropical Mass and Energy Transport Revealed by the ERA5 Reanalysis X. Chen et al. 10.1029/2019GL085333
- Development of a Convection‐Permitting Air‐Sea‐Coupled Ensemble Data Assimilation System for Tropical Cyclone Prediction X. Chen & F. Zhang 10.1029/2019MS001795
Latest update: 25 Mar 2023