Resolving the mesospheric nighttime 4.3 µm emission puzzle: comparison of the CO2(ν3) and OH(ν) emission models
Peter A. Panka et al.
Total article views: 1,471 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,499 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,487 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,041 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,032 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 458 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 455 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Nighttime O(<sup>1</sup>D) distributions in the mesopause region derived from SABER data M. Kulikov & M. Belikovich 10.5194/angeo-38-815-2020
- Atomic Oxygen Retrieved From the SABER 2.0‐ and 1.6‐μm Radiances Using New First‐Principles Nighttime OH( v ) Model P. Panka et al. 10.1029/2018GL077677
- Note on consistency between Kalogerakis–Sharma Mechanism (KSM) and two-step mechanism of atmospheric band emission (762 nm) M. Grygalashvyly & G. Sonnemann 10.1186/s40623-020-01321-z
- Local‐Time Variabilities of March Equinox Daytime SABER CO 2 in the Upper Mesosphere and Lower Thermosphere Region C. Salinas et al. 10.1029/2019JA027039
- On Long-Term SABER CO2 Trends and Effects Due to Nonuniform Space and Time Sampling L. Rezac et al. 10.1029/2018JA025892
- Updated SABER Night Atomic Oxygen and Implications for SABER Ozone and Atomic Hydrogen M. Mlynczak et al. 10.1029/2018GL077377
- Boundary of Nighttime Ozone Chemical Equilibrium in the Mesopause Region From SABER Data: Implications for Derivation of Atomic Oxygen and Atomic Hydrogen M. Kulikov et al. 10.1029/2018GL080364
- Simultaneous Retrievals of Nighttime O( 3 P) and Total OH Densities From Satellite Observations of Meinel Band Emissions P. Panka et al. 10.1029/2020GL091053
- Nighttime O(1D) and corresponding Atmospheric Band emission (762 nm) derived from rocket-borne experiment M. Grygalashvyly et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2020.105522
- New insights for mesospheric OH: multi-quantum vibrational relaxation as a driver for non-local thermodynamic equilibrium K. Kalogerakis et al. 10.5194/angeo-36-13-2018
- Atomic Oxygen Abundance Retrieved From SCIAMACHY Hydroxyl Nightglow Measurements Y. Zhu & M. Kaufmann 10.1029/2018GL079259
- A previously unrecognized source of the O2Atmospheric band emission in Earth’s nightglow K. Kalogerakis 10.1126/sciadv.aau9255
- Model results of OH airglow considering four different wavelength regions to derive night-time atomic oxygen and atomic hydrogen in the mesopause region T. Fytterer et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1835-2019
- Mechanisms for varying non-LTE contributions to OH rotational temperatures from measurements and modelling. II. Kinetic model S. Noll et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2018.05.005
- Global nighttime atomic oxygen abundances from GOMOS hydroxyl airglow measurements in the mesopause region Q. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13891-2019
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 25 Jul 2021