17 Aug 2017
Research article | 17 Aug 2017
Combined impacts of nitrous acid and nitryl chloride on lower-tropospheric ozone: new module development in WRF-Chem and application to China
Li Zhang et al.
Total article views: 2,571 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,574 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,558 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,870 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,860 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 704 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 698 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- High crop yield losses induced by potential HONO sources — A modelling study in the North China Plain J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149929
- Study of Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation from Chlorine Radical-Initiated Oxidation of Volatile Organic Compounds in a Polluted Atmosphere Using a 3D Chemical Transport Model M. Choi et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c02958
- The impact of sea-salt chloride on ozone through heterogeneous reaction with N2O5 in a coastal region of south China J. Dai et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117604
- Impacts of chlorine emissions on secondary pollutants in China Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118177
- Evaluation and uncertainty investigation of the NO<sub>2</sub>, CO and NH<sub>3</sub> modeling over China under the framework of MICS-Asia III L. Kong et al. 10.5194/acp-20-181-2020
- The significant contribution of HONO to secondary pollutants during a severe winter pollution event in southern China X. Fu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1-2019
- Significant impact of heterogeneous reactions of reactive chlorine species on summertime atmospheric ozone and free-radical formation in north China X. Qiu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.133580
- Potential Effect of Halogens on Atmospheric Oxidation and Air Quality in China Q. Li et al. 10.1029/2019JD032058
- High spatial resolution WRF-Chem model over Asia: Physics and chemistry evaluation P. Sicard et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118004
- Effects of Anthropogenic Chlorine on PM2.5 and Ozone Air Quality in China X. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c02296
- Twenty‐Five Years of Lower Tropospheric Ozone Observations in Tropical East Asia: The Influence of Emissions and Weather Patterns T. Wang et al. 10.1029/2019GL084459
- Abundance and origin of fine particulate chloride in continental China X. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.12.205
- Worsening urban ozone pollution in China from 2013 to 2017 – Part 1: The complex and varying roles of meteorology Y. Liu & T. Wang 10.5194/acp-20-6305-2020
- The impact of multi-species surface chemical observation assimilation on air quality forecasts in China Z. Peng et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17387-2018
- Impacts of chlorine chemistry and anthropogenic emissions on secondary pollutants in the Yangtze river delta region J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117624
- Mapping the daily nitrous acid (HONO) concentrations across China during 2006–2017 through ensemble machine-learning algorithm L. Cui & S. Wang 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147325
- Impact of international shipping emissions on ozone and PM<sub>2.5</sub> in East Asia during summer: the important role of HONO and ClNO<sub>2</sub> J. Dai & T. Wang 10.5194/acp-21-8747-2021
- “New” Reactive Nitrogen Chemistry Reshapes the Relationship of Ozone to Its Precursors Q. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.7b05771
- Observation based study on atmospheric oxidation capacity in Shanghai during late-autumn: Contribution from nitryl chloride S. Lou et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118902
- Integration of airborne and ground observations of nitryl chloride in the Seoul metropolitan area and the implications on regional oxidation capacity during KORUS-AQ 2016 D. Jeong et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12779-2019
- Ozone Concentration Forecasting Based on Artificial Intelligence Techniques: A Systematic Review A. Yafouz et al. 10.1007/s11270-021-04989-5
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022