Understanding the drivers of marine liquid-water cloud occurrence and properties with global observations using neural networks
Hendrik Andersen et al.
Total article views: 1,966 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,971 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,953 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,238 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,228 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 733 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 725 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Mapping and Understanding Patterns of Air Quality Using Satellite Data and Machine Learning R. Stirnberg et al. 10.1029/2019JD031380
- MODIS Retrievals of Cloud Effective Radius in Marine Stratocumulus Exhibit No Significant Bias M. Witte et al. 10.1029/2018GL079325
- Strong Aerosol Effects on Cloud Amount Based on Long‐Term Satellite Observations Over the East Coast of the United States Y. Cao et al. 10.1029/2020GL091275
- Unveiling aerosol–cloud interactions – Part 2: Minimising the effects of aerosol swelling and wet scavenging in ECHAM6-HAM2 for comparison to satellite data D. Neubauer et al. 10.5194/acp-17-13165-2017
- First fully diurnal fog and low cloud satellite detection reveals life cycle in the Namib H. Andersen & J. Cermak 10.5194/amt-11-5461-2018
- Untangling causality in midlatitude aerosol–cloud adjustments D. McCoy et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4085-2020
- Building a cloud in the southeast Atlantic: understanding low-cloud controls based on satellite observations with machine learning J. Fuchs et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16537-2018
- Constraining the aerosol influence on cloud liquid water path E. Gryspeerdt et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5331-2019
- Surprising similarities in model and observational aerosol radiative forcing estimates E. Gryspeerdt et al. 10.5194/acp-20-613-2020
- Deconvolution of boundary layer depth and aerosol constraints on cloud water path in subtropical stratocumulus decks A. Possner et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3609-2020
- Applying big data beyond small problems in climate research B. Knüsel et al. 10.1038/s41558-019-0404-1
- A seasonal analysis of aerosol-cloud-radiation interaction over Indian region during 2000–2017 S. Kant et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.12.044
- On the Influence of Air Mass Origin on Low-Cloud Properties in the Southeast Atlantic J. Fuchs et al. 10.1002/2017JD027184
- Using a 10-Year Radar Archive for Nowcasting Precipitation Growth and Decay: A Probabilistic Machine Learning Approach L. Foresti et al. 10.1175/WAF-D-18-0206.1
- Analysis of the Thermodynamic Phase Transition of Tracked Convective Clouds Based on Geostationary Satellite Observations Q. Coopman et al. 10.1029/2019JD032146
- Understanding climate phenomena with data-driven models B. Knüsel & C. Baumberger 10.1016/j.shpsa.2020.08.003
- Aerosol-driven droplet concentrations dominate coverage and water of oceanic low-level clouds D. Rosenfeld et al. 10.1126/science.aav0566
- Separating radiative forcing by aerosol–cloud interactions and rapid cloud adjustments in the ECHAM–HAMMOZ aerosol–climate model using the method of partial radiative perturbations J. Mülmenstädt et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15415-2019
- Bounding Global Aerosol Radiative Forcing of Climate Change N. Bellouin et al. 10.1029/2019RG000660
- Assessing the representational accuracy of data-driven models: The case of the effect of urban green infrastructure on temperature M. Zumwald et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2021.105048
- Synoptic-scale controls of fog and low-cloud variability in the Namib Desert H. Andersen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3415-2020
- Quantification of the Radiative Effect of Aerosol–Cloud Interactions in Shallow Continental Cumulus Clouds I. Glenn et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0269.1
- The Response of Cloud-Precipitation Recycling in China to Global Warming Q. Guo et al. 10.3390/rs13081601
Latest update: 13 Jun 2021