04 Aug 2017
Research article | 04 Aug 2017
Net ecosystem exchange and energy fluxes measured with the eddy covariance technique in a western Siberian bog
Pavel Alekseychik et al.
Total article views: 2,785 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,785 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,731 with geography defined and 54 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,680 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,690 with geography defined and -10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,105 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,041 with geography defined and 64 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An Assessment of Eddy-Covariance-Based Surface Fluxes Above an Evaporating Heated Surface Under Fair-Weather Daytime Conditions S. Kang 10.1007/s10546-018-0412-0
- Net Ecosystem Exchange, Gross Primary Production And Ecosystem Respiration In Ridge-Hollow Complex At Mukhrino Bog E. Dyukarev et al. 10.24057/2071-9388-2018-77
- Eddies in motion: visualizing boundary-layer turbulence above an open boreal peatland using UAS thermal videos P. Alekseychik et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3501-2021
- Traces of urban forest in temperature and CO<sub>2</sub> signals in monsoon East Asia K. Lee et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17833-2021
- Carbon balance of a Finnish bog: temporal variability and limiting factors based on 6 years of eddy-covariance data P. Alekseychik et al. 10.5194/bg-18-4681-2021
- Hydrometeorological dataset of West Siberian boreal peatland: a 10-year record from the Mukhrino field station E. Dyukarev et al. 10.5194/essd-13-2595-2021
- Statistical upscaling of ecosystem CO 2 fluxes across the terrestrial tundra and boreal domain: Regional patterns and uncertainties A. Virkkala et al. 10.1111/gcb.15659
- Reconciling the Carbon Balance of Northern Sweden Through Integration of Observations and Modelling A. Sathyanadh et al. 10.1029/2021JD035185
- Response of Methane Emission to Temperature Anomalies of Mires: Case Study of the Southern Taiga in Western Siberia M. Glagolev et al. 10.1134/S0097807818060234
- Comparison of sensible heat flux measured by large aperture scintillometer and eddy covariance in a seasonally-inundated wetland J. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2018.05.026
- Modeling of the net ecosystem exchange, gross primary production, and ecosystem respiration for peatland ecosystems of Western Siberia E. Dyukarev et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/211/1/012028
- The Multiscale Monitoring of Peatland Ecosystem Carbon Cycling in the Middle Taiga Zone of Western Siberia: The Mukhrino Bog Case Study E. Dyukarev et al. 10.3390/land10080824
- On several ill-posed and ill-conditioned mathematical problems of soil physics M. Glagolev & A. Sabrekov 10.1088/1755-1315/368/1/012011
- Some challenges and opportunities for Russia and regions in terms of the global decarbonization trend D. Nurgaliev et al. 10.18599/grs.2021.3.2
- Temperature Control of Spring CO2 Fluxes at a Coniferous Forest and a Peat Bog in Central Siberia S. Park et al. 10.3390/atmos12080984
- Water and carbon dioxide fluxes over a “floating blanket” wetland in southwest of China with eddy covariance method Q. Du et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2021.108689
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 07 Dec 2022