A synthesis of research needs for improving the understanding of atmospheric mercury cycling
Leiming Zhang et al.
Total article views: 2,089 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,083 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,064 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,574 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,558 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 509 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 506 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluation of cation exchange membrane performance under exposure to high Hg<sup>0</sup> and HgBr<sub>2</sub> concentrations M. Miller et al. 10.5194/amt-12-1207-2019
- Evaluation of CMAQ Coupled With a State‐of‐the‐Art Mercury Chemical Mechanism (CMAQ‐newHg‐Br) Z. Ye et al. 10.1002/2017MS001161
- Sources and outflows of atmospheric mercury at Mt. Changbai, northeastern China C. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.01.332
- Direct Measurement of Mercury Deposition at Rural and Suburban Sites in Washington State, USA M. Beutel et al. 10.3390/atmos12010035
- Concentrations and gas-particle partitioning of atmospheric reactive mercury at an urban site in Beijing, China H. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.02.064
- Quantifying the impacts of anthropogenic and natural perturbations on gaseous elemental mercury (GEM) at a suburban site in eastern China using generalized additive models L. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118181
- Comparison of Reactive Gaseous Mercury Collection by Different Sampling Methods in a Laboratory Test and Field Monitoring X. Bu et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.8b00439
- Isotopic Characterization of Mercury in Natural Gas via Analysis of Mercury Removal Unit Catalysts S. Washburn et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.7b00118
- Stone coal as a potential atmospheric mercury source in Da-Ba-Shan mountain areas, China Z. Li et al. 10.1016/j.coal.2019.03.007
- Temporal changes in atmospheric mercury concentrations at a background mountain site downwind of the East Asia continent in 2006–2016 L. Nguyen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.05.425
- Impacts of Anthropogenic Emissions and Meteorological Variation on Hg Wet Deposition in Chongming, China Y. Tang et al. 10.3390/atmos11121301
- Atmospheric mercury in an eastern Chinese metropolis (Jinan) X. Nie et al. 10.1016/j.ecoenv.2020.110541
- Photochemistry of oxidized Hg(I) and Hg(II) species suggests missing mercury oxidation in the troposphere A. Saiz-Lopez et al. 10.1073/pnas.1922486117
- Detrimental effects of SO2 on gaseous mercury(II) adsorption and retention by CaO-based sorbent traps: Competition and heterogeneous reduction H. Tang et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2019.121679
- Long-Term Observations of Atmospheric Speciated Mercury at a Coastal Site in the Northern Gulf of Mexico during 2007–2018 X. Ren et al. 10.3390/atmos11030268
- A New Monitoring Effort for Asia: The Asia Pacific Mercury Monitoring Network (APMMN) . Sheu et al. 10.3390/atmos10090481
- Observation and estimation of mercury exchange fluxes from soil under different crop cultivars and planting densities in North China Plain Y. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113833
- Evaluation of Acer rubrum Tree Bark as a Bioindicator of Atmospheric Heavy Metal Pollution in Toronto, Canada M. Yousaf et al. 10.1007/s11270-020-04758-w
- Assessment of Regional Mercury Deposition and Emission Outflow in Mainland China X. Wang et al. 10.1029/2018JD028350
- Recent advances in understanding and measurement of Hg in the environment: Surface-atmosphere exchange of gaseous elemental mercury (Hg0) J. Sommar et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137648
- Concentration and speciation of mercury in atmospheric particulates in the Wuda coal fire area, Inner Mongolia, China Y. Qian et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-15805-2
- Atmospheric reactive mercury concentrations in coastal Australia and the Southern Ocean M. Miller et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141681
- Correction: Recent Advances in Atmospheric Chemistry of Mercury L. Si & P. Ariya 10.3390/atmos9060211
- Recent Advances in Atmospheric Chemistry of Mercury L. Si & P. Ariya 10.3390/atmos9020076
- Litterfall mercury reduction on a subtropical evergreen broadleaf forest floor revealed by multi-element isotopes Z. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115867
- Fifty years of volcanic mercury emission research: Knowledge gaps and future directions B. Edwards et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143800
- Characteristics of atmospheric mercury in a suburban area of east China: sources, formation mechanisms, and regional transport X. Qin et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5923-2019
- An updated review of atmospheric mercury S. Lyman et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135575
- Mechanism of Accumulation of Methylmercury in Rice (Oryza sativa L.) in a Mercury Mining Area Z. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b01783
Latest update: 20 Sep 2021