OMI-measured increasing SO2 emissions due to energy industry expansion and relocation in northwestern China
Zaili Ling et al.
Total article views: 2,106 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,095 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,077 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,442 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,428 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 653 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 649 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
32 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Spatial Distribution and Temporal Trend of Tropospheric NO2 over the Wanjiang City Belt of China Y. Xie et al. 10.1155/2018/6597186
- Substantial changes in air pollution across China during 2015–2017 B. Silver et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aae718
- Sulfur dioxide pollution and energy justice in Northwestern China embodied in West-East Energy Transmission of China Z. Ling et al. 10.1016/j.apenergy.2019.01.123
- Coordination between sulfur dioxide pollution control and rapid economic growth in China: Evidence from satellite observations and spatial econometric models L. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.strueco.2021.04.001
- A CFD study of wind assessment in urban topology with complex wind flow S. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scs.2021.103006
- Effects of the socio-economic influencing factors on SO2 pollution in Chinese cities: A spatial econometric analysis based on satellite observed data L. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2020.110667
- CO Emissions Inferred From Surface CO Observations Over China in December 2013 and 2017 S. Feng et al. 10.1029/2019JD031808
- Satellite UV-Vis spectroscopy: implications for air quality trends and their driving forces in China during 2005–2017 C. Zhang et al. 10.1038/s41377-019-0210-6
- Long-term ambient SO2 concentration and its exposure risk across China inferred from OMI observations from 2005 to 2018 X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105150
- Spatio-temporal variations in NO2 and SO2 over Shanghai and Chongming Eco-Island measured by Ozone Monitoring Instrument (OMI) during 2008–2017 R. Xue et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.120563
- Trade-driven black carbon climate forcing and environmental equality under China's west-east energy transmission J. Du et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.127896
- OMI-measured SO2 in a large-scale national energy industrial base and its effect on the capital city of Xinjiang, Northwest China J. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.08.002
- Revealing the sulfur dioxide emission reductions in China by assimilating surface observations in WRF-Chem T. Dai et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4357-2021
- Declining precipitation acidity from H2SO4 and HNO3 across China inferred by OMI products X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117359
- Evaluating the impact of clean energy consumption and factor allocation on China’s air pollution: A spatial econometric approach L. Li et al. 10.1016/j.energy.2019.116842
- The high-resolution estimation of sulfur dioxide (SO2) concentration, health effect and monetary costs in Beijing Y. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.125031
- The 2015 and 2016 wintertime air pollution in China: SO<sub>2</sub> emission changes derived from a WRF-Chem/EnKF coupled data assimilation system D. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8619-2019
- An inter-comparative evaluation of PKU-FUEL global SO2 emission inventory J. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137755
- Retrospective analysis of 2015–2017 wintertime PM<sub>2.5</sub> in China: response to emission regulations and the role of meteorology D. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7409-2019
- Recent changes of trans-boundary air pollution over the Yellow Sea: Implications for future air quality in South Korea P. Bhardwaj et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.01.048
- Spatial heterogeneity and economic driving factors of SO2 emissions in China: Evidence from an eigenvector based spatial filtering approach W. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2021.108001
- Updated tropospheric chemistry reanalysis and emission estimates, TCR-2, for 2005–2018 K. Miyazaki et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2223-2020
- Hourly Aerosol Assimilation of Himawari‐8 AOT Using the Four‐Dimensional Local Ensemble Transform Kalman Filter T. Dai et al. 10.1029/2018MS001475
- WRF-Chem simulations of ozone pollution and control strategy in petrochemical industrialized and heavily polluted Lanzhou City, Northwestern China J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139835
- The Ozone Monitoring Instrument: overview of 14 years in space P. Levelt et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5699-2018
- Study on the Sulfuration Mechanism of Concrete: Microstructure and Product Analysis D. Niu et al. 10.3390/ma13153386
- Balance of Emission and Dynamical Controls on Ozone During the Korea‐United States Air Quality Campaign From Multiconstituent Satellite Data Assimilation K. Miyazaki et al. 10.1029/2018JD028912
- Chemical composition and source apportionment of PM1 and PM2.5 in a national coal chemical industrial base of the Golden Energy Triangle, Northwest China X. Liang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.12.335
- Assessment of satellite-estimated near-surface sulfate and nitrate concentrations and their precursor emissions over China from 2006 to 2014 Y. Si et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.02.180
- Temporal variation of sulfate concentration in PM2.5 and major factors enhancing sulfate concentration in the atmosphere of Seoul, Korea N. Kim et al. 10.1007/s11869-021-00993-0
- Regional Differences of Chemical Composition and Optical Properties of Aerosols in the Tibetan Plateau J. Xu et al. 10.1029/2019JD031226
- The effect of environmental regulations on air quality: A long-term trend analysis of SO2 and NO2 in the largest urban agglomeration in southwest China P. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2019.09.011
Latest update: 27 Nov 2021