Differentiating local and regional sources of Chinese urban air pollution based on the effect of the Spring Festival
Chuan Wang et al.
Total article views: 1,993 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,984 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,969 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,131 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,119 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 853 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 850 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Exploration of sources of OVOCs in various atmospheres in southern China X. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.03.106
- Enhancement of secondary aerosol formation by reduced anthropogenic emissions during Spring Festival 2019 and enlightenment for regional PM<sub>2.5</sub> control in Beijing Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-915-2021
- Urbanization and the environment: The debate and evidence from two new cities in Nigeria O. Chris 10.5897/JGRP2018.0681
- A comprehensive study on emission of volatile organic compounds for light duty gasoline passenger vehicles in China: Illustration of impact factors and renewal emissions of major compounds B. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2020.110461
- Distinct Regimes of O3 Response to COVID-19 Lockdown in China S. Liu et al. 10.3390/atmos12020184
- Evaluation of factors influencing secondary organic carbon (SOC) estimation by CO and EC tracer methods Q. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.05.402
- Sources and Potential Photochemical Roles of Formaldehyde in an Urban Atmosphere in South China C. Wang et al. 10.1002/2017JD027266
- Ground-Based MAX-DOAS Observations of Tropospheric NO2 and HCHO During COVID-19 Lockdown and Spring Festival Over Shanghai, China A. Tanvir et al. 10.3390/rs13030488
- Temporal and spatial discrepancies of VOCs in an industrial-dominant city in China during summertime B. Li et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.128536
- Estimation of PM2.5 concentrations at a high spatiotemporal resolution using constrained mixed-effect bagging models with MAIAC aerosol optical depth L. Li et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2018.09.001
- Vertical profiling of fine particulate matter and black carbon by using unmanned aerial vehicle in Macau, China B. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.136109
- Investigating the Impacts of the COVID-19 Lockdown on Trace Gases Using Ground-Based MAX-DOAS Observations in Nanjing, China Z. Javed et al. 10.3390/rs12233939
- Emissions of non-methane volatile organic compounds from a landfill site in a major city of India: impact on local air quality P. Dave et al. 10.1016/j.heliyon.2020.e04537
- Long-range air pollution transport in East Asia during the first week of the COVID-19 lockdown in China S. Griffith et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140214
- Operational feasibility of a spark ignition engine which is subjected to VTEC management strategy L. Anetor & E. Osakue 10.1080/14484846.2018.1499478
- Application of land use regression techniques for urban greening: An analysis of Tianjin, China Y. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.ufug.2018.10.013
- The Impact of the Control Measures during the COVID-19 Outbreak on Air Pollution in China C. Fan et al. 10.3390/rs12101613
Latest update: 25 Feb 2021