Global atmospheric chemistry – which air matters
Michael J. Prather et al.
Total article views: 3,718 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,732 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,714 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,275 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,262 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,457 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,452 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- How Atmospheric Chemistry and Transport Drive Surface Variability of N 2 O and CFC‐11 D. Ruiz et al. 10.1029/2020JD033979
- Global-scale distribution of ozone in the remote troposphere from the ATom and HIPPO airborne field missions I. Bourgeois et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10611-2020
- Cloud impacts on photochemistry: building a climatology of photolysis rates from the Atmospheric Tomography mission S. Hall et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16809-2018
- Gravitational separation of Ar∕N<sub>2</sub> and age of air in the lowermost stratosphere in airborne observations and a chemical transport model B. Birner et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12391-2020
- Forecasting carbon monoxide on a global scale for the ATom-1 aircraft mission: insights from airborne and satellite observations and modeling S. Strode et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10955-2018
- Assessing Uncertainties and Approximations in Solar Heating of the Climate System J. Hsu & M. Prather 10.1029/2020MS002131
- Atlantic Multidecadal Variability and the U.K. ACSIS Program R. Sutton et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-16-0266.1
- A round Earth for climate models M. Prather & J. Hsu 10.1073/pnas.1908198116
- Tropospheric Ozone Assessment Report A. Archibald et al. 10.1525/elementa.2020.034
- Evaluation of the interactive stratospheric ozone (O3v2) module in the E3SM version 1 Earth system model Q. Tang et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1219-2021
- Global atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> inverse models converging on neutral tropical land exchange, but disagreeing on fossil fuel and atmospheric growth rate B. Gaubert et al. 10.5194/bg-16-117-2019
- Description and evaluation of the UKCA stratosphere–troposphere chemistry scheme (StratTrop vn 1.0) implemented in UKESM1 A. Archibald et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1223-2020
- GISS‐E2.1: Configurations and Climatology M. Kelley et al. 10.1029/2019MS002025
- Sea spray aerosol concentration modulated by sea surface temperature S. Liu et al. 10.1073/pnas.2020583118
- Fast time response measurements of particle size distributions in the 3–60 nm size range with the nucleation mode aerosol size spectrometer C. Williamson et al. 10.5194/amt-11-3491-2018
- Heterogeneity and chemical reactivity of the remote troposphere defined by aircraft measurements H. Guo et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13729-2021
- How well can global chemistry models calculate the reactivity of short-lived greenhouse gases in the remote troposphere, knowing the chemical composition M. Prather et al. 10.5194/amt-11-2653-2018
- The IAGOS NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> instrument – design, operation and first results from deployment aboard passenger aircraft F. Berkes et al. 10.5194/amt-11-3737-2018
- HCOOH in the Remote Atmosphere: Constraints from Atmospheric Tomography (ATom) Airborne Observations X. Chen et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00049
- Global Measurements of Brown Carbon and Estimated Direct Radiative Effects L. Zeng et al. 10.1029/2020GL088747
- Ozone solvatochromism in selected solvents F. Cataldo 10.1016/j.molliq.2018.07.021
Latest update: 27 Oct 2021