Investigating diesel engines as an atmospheric source of isocyanic acid in urban areas
Shantanu H. Jathar et al.
Total article views: 1,828 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,814 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,801 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,097 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,091 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 717 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 710 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Atmospheric OH Oxidation of Three Chlorinated Aromatic Herbicides T. Murschell & D. Farmer 10.1021/acs.est.7b06025
- Simulating secondary organic aerosol in a regional air quality model using the statistical oxidation model – Part 3: Assessing the influence of semi-volatile and intermediate-volatility organic compounds and NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> A. Akherati et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4561-2019
- Elucidating real-world vehicle emission factors from mobile measurements over a large metropolitan region: a focus on isocyanic acid, hydrogen cyanide, and black carbon S. Wren et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16979-2018
- Reducing the exhaust emissions of unregulated pollutants from small gasoline engines with alkylate fuel and low-ash lube oil A. Zardini et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2018.12.021
- Isocyanic acid (HNCO) and its fate in the atmosphere: a review M. Leslie et al. 10.1039/C9EM00003H
- Atmospheric chemical loss processes of isocyanic acid (HNCO): a combined theoretical kinetic and global modelling study S. Rosanka et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6671-2020
- Sources of isocyanic acid (HNCO) indoors: a focus on cigarette smoke R. Hems et al. 10.1039/C9EM00107G
- High levels of isocyanic acid in smoke generated during hot iron cauterization P. Leanderson & B. Krapi 10.1080/19338244.2019.1593920
- Control Technology-Driven Changes to In-Use Heavy-Duty Diesel Truck Emissions of Nitrogenous Species and Related Environmental Impacts C. Preble et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b04763
- Liquid–liquid phase separation and viscosity within secondary organic aerosol generated from diesel fuel vapors M. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12515-2019
- Isocyanates and hydrogen cyanide in fumes from heated proteins and protein‐rich foods P. Leanderson 10.1111/ina.12526
- High Concentrations of Atmospheric Isocyanic Acid (HNCO) Produced from Secondary Sources in China Z. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c02843
- Primary and Secondary Sources of Gas-Phase Organic Acids from Diesel Exhaust B. Friedman et al. 10.1021/acs.est.7b01169
- Molecular Structure of Isocyanic Acid, HNCO, the Imide of Carbon Dioxide J. Evers et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.8b00557
- Emission of formic and acetic acids from two Colorado soils A. Mielnik et al. 10.1039/C8EM00356D
- Surface Wetness as an Unexpected Control on Forest Exchange of Volatile Organic Acids S. Fulgham et al. 10.1029/2020GL088745
- Observations of Isocyanate, Amide, Nitrate, and Nitro Compounds From an Anthropogenic Biomass Burning Event Using a ToF-CIMS M. Priestley et al. 10.1002/2017JD027316
- Tropospheric sources and sinks of gas-phase acids in the Colorado Front Range J. Mattila et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12315-2018
- Quantifying the Primary Emissions and Photochemical Formation of Isocyanic Acid Downwind of Oil Sands Operations J. Liggio et al. 10.1021/acs.est.7b04346
Latest update: 25 Feb 2021