Determination of the atmospheric lifetime and global warming potential of sulfur hexafluoride using a three-dimensional model
Tamás Kovács et al.
Total article views: 3,406 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,300 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,287 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,899 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,886 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 401 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 401 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Age of air as a diagnostic for transport timescales in global models M. Krol et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-3109-2018
- Bipolar carbon and hydrogen isotope constraints on the Holocene methane budget J. Beck et al. 10.5194/bg-15-7155-2018
- Sensitivity of age of air trends to the derivation method for non-linear increasing inert SF<sub>6</sub> F. Fritsch et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8709-2020
- The strength of the meridional overturning circulation of the stratosphere M. Linz et al. 10.1038/ngeo3013
- Seasonal Variations of SF 6 , CO 2 , CH 4 , and N 2 O in the UT/LS Region due to Emissions, Transport, and Chemistry J. Bisht et al. 10.1029/2020JD033541
- Decoupling the Effects of Transport and Chemical Loss on Tropospheric Composition: A Model Study of Path-Dependent Lifetimes H. Yang et al. 10.1002/2017JD027871
- Gravitational separation of Ar∕N<sub>2</sub> and age of air in the lowermost stratosphere in airborne observations and a chemical transport model B. Birner et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12391-2020
- Electron swarm coefficients and critical field strength of the gaseous ternary mixtures CF3I-SF6-N2 and CF3I-SF6-CO2 O. González-Magaña et al. 10.1088/1361-6463/ab7620
- New infrared absorption cross sections for the infrared limb sounding of sulfur hexafluoride (SF6) J. Harrison 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2020.107202
- Quantification of the SF6 lifetime based on mesospheric loss measured in the stratospheric polar vortex E. Ray et al. 10.1002/2016JD026198
- Impacts of meteoric sulfur in the Earth's atmosphere J. Gómez Martín et al. 10.1002/2017JD027218
- Comparison of mean age of air in five reanalyses using the BASCOE transport model S. Chabrillat et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14715-2018
- Simulating age of air and the distribution of SF<sub>6</sub> in the stratosphere with the SILAM model R. Kouznetsov et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5837-2020
- Gravimetric Standard Gas Mixtures for Global Monitoring of Atmospheric SF6 J. Lim et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.7b02545
- Ground-based FTIR retrievals of SF<sub>6</sub> on Reunion Island M. Zhou et al. 10.5194/amt-11-651-2018
- Quantifying the effect of mixing on the mean age of air in CCMVal-2 and CCMI-1 models S. Dietmüller et al. 10.5194/acp-18-6699-2018
- On the impact of recent developments of the LMDz atmospheric general circulation model on the simulation of CO<sub>2</sub> transport M. Remaud et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-4489-2018
- Evaluation of stratospheric age of air from CF<sub>4</sub>, C<sub>2</sub>F<sub>6</sub>, C<sub>3</sub>F<sub>8</sub>, CHF<sub>3</sub>, HFC-125, HFC-227ea and SF<sub>6</sub>; implications for the calculations of halocarbon lifetimes, fractional release factors and ozone depletion potentials E. Leedham Elvidge et al. 10.5194/acp-18-3369-2018
- Environment-Friendly and Efficient Gaseous Insulator as a Potential Alternative to SF6 . Kharal et al. 10.3390/pr7100740
- The increasing atmospheric burden of the greenhouse gas sulfur hexafluoride (SF<sub>6</sub>) P. Simmonds et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7271-2020
- Updated Global Warming Potentials and Radiative Efficiencies of Halocarbons and Other Weak Atmospheric Absorbers Ø. Hodnebrog et al. 10.1029/2019RG000691
- Trends in N<sub>2</sub>O and SF<sub>6</sub> mole fractions in archived air samples from Cape Meares, Oregon (USA), 1978–1996 T. Rolfe & A. Rice 10.5194/acp-19-8967-2019
Latest update: 03 Mar 2021