Lidar ratios of stratospheric volcanic ash and sulfate aerosols retrieved from CALIOP measurements
Andrew T. Prata et al.
Total article views: 1,925 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,923 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,911 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,373 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,365 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 550 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 546 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Polar stratospheric cloud climatology based on CALIPSO spaceborne lidar measurements from 2006 to 2017 M. Pitts et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10881-2018
- Using picosatellites for 4-D imaging of volcanic clouds: Proof of concept using ISS photography of the 2009 Sarychev Peak eruption K. Zakšek et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2018.02.061
- Tropospheric and stratospheric wildfire smoke profiling with lidar: mass, surface area, CCN, and INP retrieval A. Ansmann et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9779-2021
- Shipborne lidar measurements showing the progression of the tropical reservoir of volcanic aerosol after the June 1991 Pinatubo eruption J. Antuña-Marrero et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2843-2020
- CALIPSO level 3 stratospheric aerosol profile product: version 1.00 algorithm description and initial assessment J. Kar et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6173-2019
- Volcanic impact on the climate – the stratospheric aerosol load in the period 2006–2015 J. Friberg et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11149-2018
- Differences in the Evolution of Pyrocumulonimbus and Volcanic Stratospheric Plumes as Observed by CATS and CALIOP Space-Based Lidars K. Christian et al. 10.3390/atmos11101035
- Anak Krakatau triggers volcanic freezer in the upper troposphere A. Prata et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-60465-w
- Application of high-dimensional fuzzy <i>k</i>-means cluster analysis to CALIOP/CALIPSO version 4.1 cloud–aerosol discrimination S. Zeng et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2261-2019
- Synergetic Aerosol Layer Observation After the 2015 Calbuco Volcanic Eruption Event F. Lopes et al. 10.3390/rs11020195
- Lower-stratospheric aerosol measurements in eastward-shedding vortices over Japan from the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone during the summer of 2018 M. Fujiwara et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3073-2021
- FALL3D-8.0: a computational model for atmospheric transport and deposition of particles, aerosols and radionuclides – Part 2: Model validation A. Prata et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-409-2021
- Atmospheric processes affecting the separation of volcanic ash and SO<sub>2</sub> in volcanic eruptions: inferences from the May 2011 Grímsvötn eruption F. Prata et al. 10.5194/acp-17-10709-2017
- Australian Lidar Measurements of Aerosol Layers Associated with the 2015 Calbuco Eruption A. Klekociuk et al. 10.3390/atmos11020124
- Radiative impact of Etna volcanic aerosols over south eastern Italy on 3 December 2015 S. Romano et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.03.038
- Wildfire-driven thunderstorms cause a volcano-like stratospheric injection of smoke D. Peterson et al. 10.1038/s41612-018-0039-3
- Investigation of Volcanic Emissions in the Mediterranean: “The Etna–Antikythera Connection” A. Kampouri et al. 10.3390/atmos12010040
- The CALIPSO version 4 automated aerosol classification and lidar ratio selection algorithm M. Kim et al. 10.5194/amt-11-6107-2018
- Passive Earth Observations of Volcanic Clouds in the Atmosphere F. Prata & M. Lynch 10.3390/atmos10040199
- Aerosol and cloud top height information of Envisat MIPAS measurements S. Griessbach et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1243-2020
- Comparison of Coincident Optical Particle Counter and Lidar Measurements of Polar Stratospheric Clouds Above McMurdo (77.85°S, 166.67°E) From 1994 to 1999 M. Snels et al. 10.1029/2020JD033572
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 23 Oct 2021