11 Jul 2017
Research article | 11 Jul 2017
Understanding the primary emissions and secondary formation of gaseous organic acids in the oil sands region of Alberta, Canada
John Liggio et al.
Total article views: 2,583 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,550 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,538 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,666 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,660 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 884 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 878 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Estimates of exceedances of critical loads for acidifying deposition in Alberta and Saskatchewan P. Makar et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9897-2018
- Spaceborne Measurements of Formic and Acetic Acids: A Global View of the Regional Sources B. Franco et al. 10.1029/2019GL086239
- Quantifying the Primary Emissions and Photochemical Formation of Isocyanic Acid Downwind of Oil Sands Operations J. Liggio et al. 10.1021/acs.est.7b04346
- Cooperative desorption of H2O and CO from photo-excited cobalt oxide clusters: The evidence of photo-catalytic coupling M. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.cplett.2019.01.050
- Size distribution and coating thickness of black carbon from the Canadian oil sands operations Y. Cheng et al. 10.5194/acp-18-2653-2018
- High gas-phase mixing ratios of formic and acetic acid in the High Arctic E. Mungall et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10237-2018
- Seasonal Flux Measurements over a Colorado Pine Forest Demonstrate a Persistent Source of Organic Acids S. Fulgham et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00182
- Effect of relative humidity on SOA formation from aromatic hydrocarbons: Implications from the evolution of gas- and particle-phase species T. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145015
- Measured Canadian oil sands CO2 emissions are higher than estimates made using internationally recommended methods J. Liggio et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-09714-9
- A decadal synthesis of atmospheric emissions, ambient air quality, and deposition in the oil sands region E. Horb et al. 10.1002/ieam.4539
- Isoprene versus Monoterpenes as Gas-Phase Organic Acid Precursors in the Atmosphere M. Link et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00093
- Understanding the Impact of High-NOx Conditions on the Formation of Secondary Organic Aerosol in the Photooxidation of Oil Sand-Related Precursors K. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b05404
- Top-Down Determination of Black Carbon Emissions from Oil Sand Facilities in Alberta, Canada Using Aircraft Measurements Y. Cheng et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b05522
- A theoretical study on gas-phase reactions of acrylic acid with chlorine atoms: mechanism, kinetics, and insights J. Sun et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-08100-z
- Elucidating real-world vehicle emission factors from mobile measurements over a large metropolitan region: a focus on isocyanic acid, hydrogen cyanide, and black carbon S. Wren et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16979-2018
- An overview of selected emerging outdoor airborne pollutants and air quality issues: The need to reduce uncertainty about environmental and human impacts A. Robichaud 10.1080/10962247.2020.1723738
- Theoretical Study on Criegee Intermediate’s Role in Ozonolysis of Acrylic Acid X. Lin et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.8b11671
- Methane emissions from an oil sands tailings pond: a quantitative comparison of fluxes derived by different methods Y. You et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1879-2021
- Dissolved Organic Carbon in Lakes of the Athabasca Oil Sands Region: Is Color an Indicator of Acid Sensitivity? D. Blanchard et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c00507
- Atmospheric evolution of emissions from a boreal forest fire: the formation of highly functionalized oxygen-, nitrogen-, and sulfur-containing organic compounds J. Ditto et al. 10.5194/acp-21-255-2021
- Aqueous Photochemistry of 2-Methyltetrol and Erythritol as Sources of Formic Acid and Acetic Acid in the Atmosphere J. Cope et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00107
Latest update: 20 Sep 2022