Articles | Volume 17, issue 13
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Long-term change in the source contribution to surface ozone over Japan
Total article views: 2,611 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,611 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,605 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,983 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,990 with geography defined and -7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 628 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 615 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Spatial–temporal variations and process analysis of O<sub>3</sub> pollution in Hangzhou during the G20 summit Z. Ni et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5963-2020
- Novel index to comprehensively evaluate air cleanliness: the Clean aIr Index (CII) T. Sato et al. 10.5194/gc-3-233-2020
- The Impact of Springtime‐Transported Air Pollutants on Local Air Quality With Satellite‐Constrained NO x Emission Adjustments Over East Asia J. Jung et al. 10.1029/2021JD035251
- Ethylenediurea (EDU) spray effects on willows (Salix sachalinensis F. Schmid) grown in ambient or ozone-enriched air: implications for renewable biomass production E. Agathokleous et al. 10.1007/s11676-021-01400-1
- Time series analysis of temperature and rainfall-based weather aggregation reveals significant correlations between climate turning points and potato (Solanum tuberosum L) yield trends in Japan S. Shimoda et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2018.08.005
- MICS-Asia III: multi-model comparison and evaluation of aerosol over East Asia L. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11911-2019
- Foreign influences on tropospheric ozone over East Asia through global atmospheric transport H. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12495-2019
- Long-term Assessment of Ozone Nonattainment Changes in South Korea Compared to US, and EU Ozone Guidelines J. Kim et al. 10.5572/ajae.2021.098
- Long-term trends of surface ozone in Korea M. Yeo & Y. Kim 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.125352
- Enzyme activity modification in adult beetles (Agelastica coerulea) inhabiting birch trees in an ozone-enriched atmosphere S. Abu ElEla et al. 10.1007/s11356-018-3243-0
- Characterization of VOCs and their related atmospheric processes in a central Chinese city during severe ozone pollution periods B. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-19-617-2019
- Inverse estimation of NOx emissions over China and India 2005–2016: contrasting recent trends and future perspectives S. Itahashi et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab4d7f
- Sensitivity of ozone production to increasing temperature and reduction of precursors estimated from observation data H. Ueno & N. Tsunematsu 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116818
- Contribution of Local and Transboundary Air Pollution to the Urban Air Quality of Fukuoka, Japan A. Yoshino et al. 10.3390/atmos12040431
- Effects of soil nutrient availability and ozone on container-grown Japanese larch seedlings and role of soil microbes E. Agathokleous et al. 10.1007/s11676-019-01056-y
- High-resolution modeling of the distribution of surface air pollutants and their intercontinental transport by a global tropospheric atmospheric chemistry source–receptor model (GNAQPMS-SM) Q. Ye et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-7573-2021
- Growth and nutrition of Agelastica coerulea (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae) larvae changed when fed with leaves obtained from an O3-enriched atmosphere S. Abu ElEla et al. 10.1007/s11356-018-1683-1
- Overview of Model Inter-Comparison in Japan’s Study for Reference Air Quality Modeling (J-STREAM) S. Chatani et al. 10.3390/atmos9010019
- Decadal Trends of Speciated Non‐methane Hydrocarbons in Taipei C. Ou‐Yang et al. 10.1029/2019JD031578
- Light Energy Partitioning under Various Environmental Stresses Combined with Elevated CO2 in Three Deciduous Broadleaf Tree Species in Japan M. Kitao et al. 10.3390/cli7060079
- Does Ozone Alter the Attractiveness of Japanese White Birch Leaves to the Leaf Beetle Agelastica coerulea via Changes in Biogenic Volatile Organic Compounds (BVOCs): An Examination with the Y-Tube Test N. Masui et al. 10.3390/f11010058
- Detection of stratospheric intrusion events and their role in ozone enhancement at a mountain background site in sub-tropical East Asia C. Ou-Yang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118779
- Long-term trend of ozone in southern China reveals future mitigation strategy for air pollution X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118869
- Effects of ozone and ammonium sulfate on cauliflower: Emphasis on the interaction between plants and insect herbivores E. Agathokleous et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.12.388
- Ozone Trends from Two Decades of Ground Level Observation in Malaysia F. Ahamad et al. 10.3390/atmos11070755
- Characteristics and Health Risks of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons and Nitro-PAHs in Xinxiang, China in 2015 and 2017 H. Zhang et al. 10.3390/ijerph18063017
- Ozone disrupts the communication between plants and insects in urban and suburban areas: an updated insight on plant volatiles N. Masui et al. 10.1007/s11676-020-01287-4
Latest update: 06 Jun 2023