Observation- and model-based estimates of particulate dry nitrogen deposition to the oceans
Total article views: 3,212 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,212 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,203 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,496 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,510 with geography defined and -14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 716 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 693 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluation of origin-depended nitrogen input through atmospheric deposition and its effect on primary production in coastal areas of western Kyusyu, Japan Y. Umezawa et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118034
- The enhanced role of atmospheric reduced nitrogen deposition in future over East Asia–Northwest Pacific K. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.155146
- Changing atmospheric acidity as a modulator of nutrient deposition and ocean biogeochemistry A. Baker et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abd8800
- Anthropogenic nitrogen inputs and impacts on oceanic N2O fluxes in the northern Indian Ocean: The need for an integrated observation and modelling approach P. Suntharalingam et al. 10.1016/j.dsr2.2019.03.007
- Atmospheric inputs of nutrients to the Mediterranean Sea M. Kanakidou et al. 10.1016/j.dsr2.2019.06.014
- Seasonal Response of North Western Pacific Marine Ecosystems to Deposition of Atmospheric Inorganic Nitrogen Compounds from East Asia F. Taketani et al. 10.1038/s41598-018-27523-w
- Quantifying Nitrate Formation Pathways in the Equatorial Pacific Atmosphere from the GEOTRACES Peru-Tahiti Transect T. Carter et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00072
- Impacts of climate change and emissions on atmospheric oxidized nitrogen deposition over East Asia J. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-887-2019
- Precipitation frequency controls nitrogenous aerosol in a tropical coastal city and its implications for plant carbon sequestration X. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2023.138473
- Improving Estimates of Sulfur, Nitrogen, and Ozone Total Deposition through Multi-Model and Measurement-Model Fusion Approaches J. Fu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c05929
- Marine aerosol feedback on biogeochemical cycles and the climate in the Anthropocene: lessons learned from the Pacific Ocean A. Ito et al. 10.1039/D2EA00156J
- Atmospheric deposition of inorganic nutrients to the Western North Pacific Ocean M. Seok et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148401
- Seasonal Variation in Chemical Composition of Size-Segregated Aerosols Over the Northeastern Arabian Sea A. Kaushik et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2020.619174
- Atmospheric deposition of anthropogenic inorganic nitrogen in airborne particles and precipitation in the East Sea in the northwestern Pacific Ocean G. Park et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.05.135
- Trace elements and nutrients in wildfire plumes to the southeast of Australia M. Perron et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106084
- Anthropogenic nitrogen is changing the East China and Yellow seas from being N deficient to being P deficient J. Moon et al. 10.1002/lno.11651
- Anthropogenic Iron Deposition Alters the Ecosystem and Carbon Balance of the Indian Ocean Over a Centennial Timescale A. Pham & T. Ito 10.1029/2020JC016475
- Nitrogen burden from atmospheric deposition in East Asian oceans in 2010 based on high-resolution regional numerical modeling S. Itahashi et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117309
- Impact of shipping emissions on air pollution and pollutant deposition over the Barents Sea J. Raut et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.118832
- Regime shift in aerosol ammonium between the rainy and dry season: Perspective from stable isotopes in bulk deposition X. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2022.101462
- A modeling study of the influence of sea salt on inorganic aerosol concentration, size distribution, and deposition in the western Pacific Ocean J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.06.030
- Atmospheric Research Over the Western North Atlantic Ocean Region and North American East Coast: A Review of Past Work and Challenges Ahead A. Sorooshian et al. 10.1029/2019JD031626
- A reevaluation of the magnitude and impacts of anthropogenic atmospheric nitrogen inputs on the ocean T. Jickells et al. 10.1002/2016GB005586
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 23 Sep 2023