Tropical temperature variability and Kelvin-wave activity in the UTLS from GPS RO measurements
Barbara Scherllin-Pirscher et al.
Total article views: 1,658 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jul 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jul 2016)
9 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Intraseasonal to interannual variability of Kelvin wave momentum fluxes as derived from high-resolution radiosonde data J. Sjoberg et al. 10.5194/acp-17-8971-2017
- Atmospheric QBO and ENSO indices with high vertical resolution from GNSS radio occultation temperature measurements H. Wilhelmsen et al. 10.5194/amt-11-1333-2018
- Comparison of equatorial wave activity in the tropical tropopause layer and stratosphere represented in reanalyses Y. Kim et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10027-2019
- Comparison of three retrievals of COSMIC GPS radio occultation results in the tropical upper troposphere and lower stratosphere . Noersomadi & T. Tsuda 10.1186/s40623-017-0710-7
- The COSMIC/FORMOSAT-3 Radio Occultation Mission after 12 Years: Accomplishments, Remaining Challenges, and Potential Impacts of COSMIC-2 S. Ho et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-18-0290.1
- Influence of gravity wave temperature anomalies and their vertical gradients on cirrus clouds in the tropical tropopause layer – a satellite-based view K. Chang & T. L'Ecuyer 10.5194/acp-20-12499-2020
- Convectively Driven Tropopause-Level Cooling and Its Influences on Stratospheric Moisture J. Kim et al. 10.1002/2017JD027080
- New insights into Rossby wave packet properties in the extratropical UTLS using GNSS radio occultations R. Pilch Kedzierski et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11569-2020
- Observations of Upper-Tropospheric Temperature Inversions in the Indian Monsoon and Their Links to Convectively Forced Quasi-Stationary Kelvin Waves R. Newton & W. Randel 10.1175/JAS-D-20-0042.1
Latest update: 05 Mar 2021