Nitro-polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons – gas–particle partitioning, mass size distribution, and formation along transport in marine and continental background air
Gerhard Lammel et al.
Total article views: 1,901 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,888 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,874 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,460 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,448 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 428 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 426 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Seasonal variations of atmospheric polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) surrounding Chaohu Lake, China: Source, partitioning behavior, and lung cancer risk R. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101056
- Aerosol Health Effects from Molecular to Global Scales M. Shiraiwa et al. 10.1021/acs.est.7b04417
- Composition and mass size distribution of nitrated and oxygenated aromatic compounds in ambient particulate matter from southern and central Europe – implications for the origin Z. Kitanovski et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2471-2020
- Indoor/outdoor relationships, sources and cancer risk assessment of NPAHs and OPAHs in PM2.5 at urban and suburban hotels in Jinan, China Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.03.058
- Size-distribution-based assessment of human inhalation and dermal exposure to airborne parent, oxygenated and chlorinated PAHs during a regional heavy haze episode Z. Cao et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114661
- Sources and gas-particle partitioning of atmospheric parent, oxygenated, and nitrated polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in a humid city in southwest China H. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.02.041
- Three years of atmospheric concentrations of nitrated and oxygenated polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and oxygen heterocycles at a central European background site B. Nežiková et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.128738
- Toxic potentials of particulate and gaseous air pollutant mixtures and the role of PAHs and their derivatives Z. Nováková et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.105634
- Oxygenated and Nitrated Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Ambient Air—Levels, Phase Partitioning, Mass Size Distributions, and Inhalation Bioaccessibility G. Lammel et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06820
- Atmospheric Chemistry Analysis: A Review P. Forbes 10.1021/acs.analchem.9b04623
- Fast Formation of Nitro-PAHs in the Marine Atmosphere Constrained in a Regional-Scale Lagrangian Field Experiment M. Mulder et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b03090
- Phase distribution of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and their oxygenated and nitrated derivatives in the ambient air of a Brazilian urban area☆ R. dos Santos et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.126223
- Polycyclic aromatic compounds (PAHs, oxygenated PAHs, nitrated PAHs, and azaarenes) in air from four climate zones of China: Occurrence, gas/particle partitioning, and health risks C. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147234
- Modeling the Formation, Degradation, and Spatiotemporal Distribution of 2-Nitrofluoranthene and 2-Nitropyrene in the Global Atmosphere J. Wilson et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c04319
- Fine particle-bound PAHs derivatives at mountain background site (Mount Tai) of the North China: Concentration, source diagnosis and health risk assessment L. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.02.023
- Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) in background air around the Aegean: implications for phase partitioning and size distribution A. Besis et al. 10.1007/s11356-017-0285-7
- Gas–particle phase partitioning and particle size distribution of chlorinated and brominated polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in haze R. Jin et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2017.09.066
Latest update: 12 May 2021