Comparison of AOD, AAOD and column single scattering albedo from AERONET retrievals and in situ profiling measurements
Elisabeth Andrews et al.
Total article views: 2,709 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,704 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,669 with geography defined and 35 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,058 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,027 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 646 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 642 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Comparison of Columnar, Surface, and UAS Profiles of Absorbing Aerosol Optical Depth and Single-Scattering Albedo in South-East Poland M. Chiliński et al. 10.3390/atmos10080446
- Biomass burning aerosols in most climate models are too absorbing H. Brown et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-20482-9
- Aerosol optical, microphysical and radiative forcing properties during variable intensity African dust events in the Iberian Peninsula A. Fernández et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2017.06.019
- Black Carbon Aerosol in Rome (Italy): Inference of a Long-Term (2001–2017) Record and Related Trends from AERONET Sun-Photometry Data A. Di Ianni et al. 10.3390/atmos9030081
- Retrieving the global distribution of the threshold of wind erosion from satellite data and implementing it into the Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory land–atmosphere model (GFDL AM4.0/LM4.0) B. Pu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-55-2020
- Estimation of the Elemental to Organic Carbon Ratio in Biomass Burning Aerosol Using AERONET Retrievals I. Konovalov et al. 10.3390/atmos8070122
- A Decadal Climatology of Chemical, Physical, and Optical Properties of Ambient Smoke in the Western and Southeastern United States Q. Bian et al. 10.1029/2019JD031372
- In situ vertical characteristics of optical properties and heating rates of aerosol over Beijing P. Tian et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2603-2020
- Impact of biogenic emissions of organic matter from a cool-temperate forest on aerosol optical properties A. Müller et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117413
- Absorbing aerosols over Asia – an inter-model and model-observation comparison study using CAM5.3-Oslo L. Frey et al. 10.1080/16000889.2021.1909815
- Estimating radiative impacts of black carbon associated with mixing state in the lower atmosphere over the northern North China Plain K. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.126455
- Aerosol-induced atmospheric heating rate decreases over South and East Asia as a result of changing content and composition S. Ramachandran et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-76936-z
- The relation between columnar and surface aerosol optical properties in a background environment D. Szczepanik & K. Markowicz 10.1016/j.apr.2017.10.001
- A Laboratory Experiment for the Statistical Evaluation of Aerosol Retrieval (STEAR) Algorithms G. Schuster et al. 10.3390/rs11050498
- Bounding Global Aerosol Radiative Forcing of Climate Change N. Bellouin et al. 10.1029/2019RG000660
- Estimation of Surface Concentrations of Black Carbon from Long-Term Measurements at Aeronet Sites over Korea Y. Choi et al. 10.3390/rs12233904
- Multidecadal trend analysis of in situ aerosol radiative properties around the world M. Collaud Coen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8867-2020
- An overview of mesoscale aerosol processes, comparisons, and validation studies from DRAGON networks B. Holben et al. 10.5194/acp-18-655-2018
- Atmospheric heating rate due to black carbon aerosols: Uncertainties and impact factors Q. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104891
- Estimating contributions of black and brown carbon to solar absorption from aethalometer and AERONET measurements in the highly polluted Kathmandu Valley, Nepal S. Kim et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105164
- Radiative Effects of Residential Sector Emissions in China: Sensitivity to Uncertainty in Black Carbon Emissions S. Archer‐Nicholls et al. 10.1029/2018JD030120
- Columnar optical characteristics and radiative properties of aerosols of the AERONET site in Minsk, Belarus M. Filonchyk et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118237
- Comparing black and brown carbon absorption from AERONET and surface measurements at wintertime Fresno S. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.11.032
- Single Scattering Albedo’s Spectral Dependence Effect on UV Irradiance I. Raptis et al. 10.3390/atmos9090364
- Retrieval of aerosol properties from ceilometer and photometer measurements: long-term evaluation with in situ data and statistical analysis at Montsec (southern Pyrenees) G. Titos et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3255-2019
- Aerosol Absorption: Progress Towards Global and Regional Constraints B. Samset et al. 10.1007/s40641-018-0091-4
- AEROCOM and AEROSAT AAOD and SSA study – Part 1: Evaluation and intercomparison of satellite measurements N. Schutgens et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6895-2021
- Advancements in the Aerosol Robotic Network (AERONET) Version 3 database – automated near-real-time quality control algorithm with improved cloud screening for Sun photometer aerosol optical depth (AOD) measurements D. Giles et al. 10.5194/amt-12-169-2019
- An intercomparison of aerosol absorption measurements conducted during the SEAC4RS campaign B. Mason et al. 10.1080/02786826.2018.1500012
- Aerosol optical depth retrieval from visibility in China during 1973–2014 Z. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.09.004
Latest update: 15 May 2021