15 May 2017
Research article | 15 May 2017
OMI satellite observations of decadal changes in ground-level sulfur dioxide over North America
Shailesh K. Kharol et al.
Total article views: 2,443 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,443 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,400 with geography defined and 43 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,921 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,890 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 522 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 510 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Metal contamination in alkaline Phantom Lake (Flin Flon, Manitoba, Canada) generates strong responses in multiple paleolimnological proxies B. Simmatis et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152299
- The Atmospheric Imaging Mission for Northern Regions: AIM-North R. Nassar et al. 10.1080/07038992.2019.1643707
- The long-term relationship between emissions and economic growth for SO 2 , CO 2 , and BC M. Ru et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aaece2
- A data-augmentation approach to deriving long-term surface SO2 across Northern China: Implications for interpretable machine learning S. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.154278
- Estimation of surface-level NO2 and O3 concentrations using TROPOMI data and machine learning over East Asia Y. Kang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117711
- Tropospheric SO2 and NO2 in 2012–2018: Contrasting views of two sensors (OMI and OMPS) from space Y. Wang & J. Wang 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117214
- Impact of natural gas production on nitrogen dioxide and sulphur dioxide over Northeast British Columbia, Canada S. Islam et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117231
- Association between long-term exposure to Sulfur dioxide pollution and hypertension incidence in northern China: a 12-year cohort study M. Yan et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-08572-z
- Ambient sulfur dioxide and years of life lost from stroke in China: a time-series analysis in 48 cities Z. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.128857
- Ceramic industry at Morbi as a large source of SO2 emissions in India S. Kharol et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117243
- Fine Particulate Matter and Age-Related Eye Disease: The Canadian Longitudinal Study on Aging A. Grant et al. 10.1167/iovs.62.10.7
- Comparison between simulated SO2 concentrations using satellite emission data and Pemex emission inventories in Tabasco, Mexico C. Aguilar et al. 10.1007/s10661-020-8247-9
- Associations between short-term exposure to ambient sulfur dioxide and increased cause-specific mortality in 272 Chinese cities L. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2018.04.019
- Geospatial analyses of adverse birth outcomes in Southwestern Ontario: Examining the impact of environmental factors J. Seabrook et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2018.12.068
- Air-water interactions: The signature of meteorological and air-quality parameters on the chemical characteristics of water produced from the atmosphere O. Inbar et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147940
- Use of the National Pollutant Release Inventory in environmental research: a scoping review A. Berthiaume 10.1139/er-2020-0122
- COVID-19 slowdown induced improvement in air quality in India: rapid assessment using Sentinel-5P TROPOMI data M. Behera et al. 10.1080/10106049.2021.1993351
- A review of Space-Air-Ground integrated remote sensing techniques for atmospheric monitoring B. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.12.008
- AEROCAN, the Canadian sub-network of AERONET: Aerosol monitoring and air quality applications C. Sioris et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.08.044
- Spatio-temporal variations in NO2 and SO2 over Shanghai and Chongming Eco-Island measured by Ozone Monitoring Instrument (OMI) during 2008–2017 R. Xue et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.120563
- Quantifying coal power plant responses to tighter SO 2 emissions standards in China V. Karplus et al. 10.1073/pnas.1800605115
- Cumulative air pollution indicators highlight unique patterns of injustice in urban Canada A. Giang & K. Castellani 10.1088/1748-9326/abcac5
- Inverse modeling of SO<sub>2</sub> and NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions over China using multisensor satellite data – Part 2: Downscaling techniques for air quality analysis and forecasts Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6651-2020
- Quantifying COVID-19 enforced global changes in atmospheric pollutants using cloud computing based remote sensing M. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.rsase.2021.100489
Latest update: 31 Jan 2023