Comparisons of ground-based tropospheric NO2 MAX-DOAS measurements to satellite observations with the aid of an air quality model over the Thessaloniki area, Greece
Theano Drosoglou et al.
Total article views: 1,850 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,842 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,823 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,368 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,351 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 474 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 472 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Adverse results of the economic crisis: A study on the emergence of enhanced formaldehyde (HCHO) levels seen from satellites over Greek urban sites I. Zyrichidou et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.03.017
- Long-term MAX-DOAS measurements of NO<sub>2</sub>, HCHO, and aerosols and evaluation of corresponding satellite data products over Mohali in the Indo-Gangetic Plain V. Kumar et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14183-2020
- Modeling natural dust emissions in the central Middle East: Parameterizations and sensitivity S. Kontos et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.07.033
- An Estimation of Top-Down NOx Emissions from OMI Sensor Over East Asia K. Han et al. 10.3390/rs12122004
- On the effect of sea breeze regime on aerosols and gases properties in the urban area of Rome, Italy A. Di Bernardino et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2021.100842
- Comparative assessment of TROPOMI and OMI formaldehyde observations and validation against MAX-DOAS network column measurements I. De Smedt et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12561-2021
- Improving algorithms and uncertainty estimates for satellite NO<sub>2</sub> retrievals: results from the quality assurance for the essential climate variables (QA4ECV) project K. Boersma et al. 10.5194/amt-11-6651-2018
- Inferring the anthropogenic NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emission trend over the United States during 2003–2017 from satellite observations: was there a flattening of the emission trend after the Great Recession? J. Li & Y. Wang 10.5194/acp-19-15339-2019
- An improved total and tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> column retrieval for GOME-2 S. Liu et al. 10.5194/amt-12-1029-2019
- Retrieval of total column and surface NO<sub>2</sub> from Pandora zenith-sky measurements X. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10619-2019
- Deriving Aerosol Absorption Properties from Solar Ultraviolet Radiation Spectral Measurements at Thessaloniki, Greece I. Fountoulakis et al. 10.3390/rs11182179
- Evaluating different methods for elevation calibration of MAX-DOAS (Multi AXis Differential Optical Absorption Spectroscopy) instruments during the CINDI-2 campaign S. Donner et al. 10.5194/amt-13-685-2020
- Improved Satellite Retrieval of Tropospheric NO2 Column Density via Updating of Air Mass Factor (AMF): Case Study of Southern China H. Mak et al. 10.3390/rs10111789
- Evaluation of the LOTOS-EUROS NO<sub>2</sub> simulations using ground-based measurements and S5P/TROPOMI observations over Greece I. Skoulidou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5269-2021
- MAX-DOAS NO<sub>2</sub> observations over Guangzhou, China; ground-based and satellite comparisons T. Drosoglou et al. 10.5194/amt-11-2239-2018
- Validation of Aura-OMI QA4ECV NO<sub>2</sub> climate data records with ground-based DOAS networks: the role of measurement and comparison uncertainties S. Compernolle et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8017-2020
- Technical note: Evaluation of profile retrievals of aerosols and trace gases for MAX-DOAS measurements under different aerosol scenarios based on radiative transfer simulations X. Tian et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12867-2021
- Ground-based validation of the Copernicus Sentinel-5P TROPOMI NO<sub>2</sub> measurements with the NDACC ZSL-DOAS, MAX-DOAS and Pandonia global networks T. Verhoelst et al. 10.5194/amt-14-481-2021
- Assessment of the quality of TROPOMI high-spatial-resolution NO<sub>2</sub> data products in the Greater Toronto Area X. Zhao et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2131-2020
- Photolytic and photocatalytic degradation of antineoplastic drug irinotecan. Kinetic study, identification of transformation products and toxicity evaluation Α. Chatzimpaloglou et al. 10.1016/j.cej.2020.126866
- Tropospheric NO2 vertical column densities retrieved from ground-based MAX-DOAS measurements at Shangdianzi regional atmospheric background station in China S. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2018.12.012
- DOAS-based total column ozone retrieval from Phaethon system F. Gkertsi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.02.036
- An improved air mass factor calculation for nitrogen dioxide measurements from the Global Ozone Monitoring Experiment-2 (GOME-2) S. Liu et al. 10.5194/amt-13-755-2020
- Ground-level NO2 concentration estimation based on OMI tropospheric NO2 and its spatiotemporal characteristics in typical regions of China Y. Chi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105821
- Validation of tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> column measurements of GOME-2A and OMI using MAX-DOAS and direct sun network observations G. Pinardi et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6141-2020
Latest update: 18 Sep 2021