Satellite-derived methane hotspot emission estimates using a fast data-driven method
Michael Buchwitz et al.
Total article views: 3,439 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,461 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,418 with geography defined and 43 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,513 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,479 with geography defined and 34 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 948 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 939 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
32 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Methane emissions from a waste treatment site: Numerical analysis of aircraft-based data Y. Cai et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108102
- Reviews and syntheses: Systematic Earth observations for use in terrestrial carbon cycle data assimilation systems M. Scholze et al. 10.5194/bg-14-3401-2017
- Towards monitoring localized CO<sub>2</sub> emissions from space: co-located regional CO<sub>2</sub> and NO<sub>2</sub> enhancements observed by the OCO-2 and S5P satellites M. Reuter et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9371-2019
- A study of synthetic <sup>13</sup>CH<sub>4</sub> retrievals from TROPOMI and Sentinel-5/UVNS E. Malina et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6273-2019
- Fingerprint of rice paddies in spatial–temporal dynamics of atmospheric methane concentration in monsoon Asia G. Zhang et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-14155-5
- Potential of Spaceborne Lidar Measurements of Carbon Dioxide and Methane Emissions from Strong Point Sources 10.3390/rs9111137
- Important evidence of constant low CO2 windows and impacts on the non-closure of the greenhouse effect J. Zhao et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-41562-x
- Assessing the capability of different satellite observing configurations to resolve the distribution of methane emissions at kilometer scales A. Turner et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8265-2018
- Relevant methane emission to the atmosphere from a geological gas manifestation A. Mazzini et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-83369-9
- MERLIN: A French-German Space Lidar Mission Dedicated to Atmospheric Methane G. Ehret et al. 10.3390/rs9101052
- A decade of GOSAT Proxy satellite CH<sub>4</sub> observations R. Parker et al. 10.5194/essd-12-3383-2020
- Detection and quantification of CH<sub>4</sub> plumes using the WFM-DOAS retrieval on AVIRIS-NG hyperspectral data J. Borchardt et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1267-2021
- A simple and quick sensitivity analysis method for methane isotopologues detection with GOSAT-TANSO-FTS E. Malina et al. 10.14324/111.444/ucloe.000013
- Satellite Discovery of Anomalously Large Methane Point Sources From Oil/Gas Production D. Varon et al. 10.1029/2019GL083798
- Water vapour and methane coupling in the stratosphere observed using SCIAMACHY solar occultation measurements S. Noël et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4463-2018
- 2010–2016 methane trends over Canada, the United States, and Mexico observed by the GOSAT satellite: contributions from different source sectors J. Sheng et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12257-2018
- A scientific algorithm to simultaneously retrieve carbon monoxide and methane from TROPOMI onboard Sentinel-5 Precursor O. Schneising et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6771-2019
- Ensemble-based satellite-derived carbon dioxide and methane column-averaged dry-air mole fraction data sets (2003–2018) for carbon and climate applications M. Reuter et al. 10.5194/amt-13-789-2020
- The ESA Climate Change Initiative (CCI): A European contribution to the generation of the Global Climate Observing System S. Plummer et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2017.07.014
- The Significance of Fast Radiative Transfer for Hyperspectral SWIR XCO2 Retrievals P. Somkuti et al. 10.3390/atmos11111219
- Using satellite data to identify the methane emission controls of South Sudan's wetlands S. Pandey et al. 10.5194/bg-18-557-2021
- A Multiplatform Inversion Estimation of Statewide and Regional Methane Emissions in California during 2014–2016 Y. Cui et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b01769
- Assessment of Anthropogenic Methane Emissions over Large Regions Based on GOSAT Observations and High Resolution Transport Modeling R. Janardanan et al. 10.3390/rs9090941
- Quantifying methane point sources from fine-scale satellite observations of atmospheric methane plumes D. Varon et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5673-2018
- Quantifying methane emissions from the largest oil-producing basin in the United States from space Y. Zhang et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aaz5120
- Remote sensing of methane leakage from natural gas and petroleum systems revisited O. Schneising et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9169-2020
- The potential of vegetation indices: estimating methane emissions in paddy fields under nighttime warming and water saving conditions Z. Zhen et al. 10.1002/ghg.1973
- Influence of methane emissions on the GHG emissions of fossil fuels B. Pieprzyk & P. Hilje 10.1002/bbb.1959
- Comparison of XCH4 Derived from g-b FTS and GOSAT and Evaluation Using Aircraft In-Situ Observations over TCCON Site S. Kenea et al. 10.1007/s13143-019-00105-0
- Emissions of methane in Europe inferred by total column measurements D. Wunch et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3963-2019
- Satellite observations of atmospheric methane and their value for quantifying methane emissions D. Jacob et al. 10.5194/acp-16-14371-2016
- Airborne Quantification of Methane Emissions over the Four Corners Region M. Smith et al. 10.1021/acs.est.6b06107
Latest update: 28 Feb 2021