Impact of intercontinental pollution transport on North American ozone air pollution: an HTAP phase 2 multi-model study
Min Huang et al.
Total article views: 3,791 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,796 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,773 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,843 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,821 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 953 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 952 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Multi-model study of HTAP II on sulfur and nitrogen deposition J. Tan et al. 10.5194/acp-18-6847-2018
- Ambient air pollution and the risk of stillbirth: a population-based prospective birth cohort study in the coastal area of China H. Zang et al. 10.1007/s11356-019-04157-7
- Sensitivity of Nitrate Aerosol Production to Vehicular Emissions in an Urban Street M. Kim 10.3390/atmos10040212
- Impacts of long-range transports from Central and South Asia on winter surface PM2.5 concentrations in China J. Mo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146243
- Foreign influences on tropospheric ozone over East Asia through global atmospheric transport H. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12495-2019
- Quantifying uncertainties due to chemistry modelling – evaluation of tropospheric composition simulations in the CAMS model (cycle 43R1) V. Huijnen et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-1725-2019
- Influence of anthropogenic emissions and boundary conditions on multi-model simulations of major air pollutants over Europe and North America in the framework of AQMEII3 U. Im et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8929-2018
- The effects of intercontinental emission sources on European air pollution levels J. Jonson et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13655-2018
- Model Performance Differences in Fine-Mode Nitrate Aerosol during Wintertime over Japan in the J-STREAM Model Inter-Comparison Study S. Itahashi et al. 10.3390/atmos11050511
- An intercomparison of tropospheric ozone reanalysis products from CAMS, CAMS interim, TCR-1, and TCR-2 V. Huijnen et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1513-2020
- Assessment and economic valuation of air pollution impacts on human health over Europe and the United States as calculated by a multi-model ensemble in the framework of AQMEII3 U. Im et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5967-2018
- Scientific assessment of background ozone over the U.S.: Implications for air quality management D. Jaffe et al. 10.1525/elementa.309
- Attribution of ground-level ozone to anthropogenic and natural sources of nitrogen oxides and reactive carbon in a global chemical transport model T. Butler et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10707-2020
- Model Inter-Comparison for PM2.5 Components over urban Areas in Japan in the J-STREAM Framework K. Yamaji et al. 10.3390/atmos11030222
- Seasonal ozone vertical profiles over North America using the AQMEII3 group of air quality models: model inter-comparison and stratospheric intrusions M. Astitha et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13925-2018
- Modeling stratospheric intrusion and trans-Pacific transport on tropospheric ozone using hemispheric CMAQ during April 2010 – Part 2: Examination of emission impacts based on the higher-order decoupled direct method S. Itahashi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3397-2020
- Air quality and climate change, Topic 3 of the Model Inter-Comparison Study for Asia Phase III (MICS-Asia III) – Part 1: Overview and model evaluation M. Gao et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4859-2018
- Overview of Model Inter-Comparison in Japan’s Study for Reference Air Quality Modeling (J-STREAM) S. Chatani et al. 10.3390/atmos9010019
- Impacts of different characterizations of large-scale background on simulated regional-scale ozone over the continental United States C. Hogrefe et al. 10.5194/acp-18-3839-2018
- HTAP2 multi-model estimates of premature human mortality due to intercontinental transport of air pollution and emission sectors C. Liang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10497-2018
- The Multi-Scale Infrastructure for Chemistry and Aerosols (MUSICA) G. Pfister et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0331.1
- Characteristics of intercontinental transport of tropospheric ozone from Africa to Asia H. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4251-2018
- Uncertainties in O3 concentrations simulated by CMAQ over Japan using four chemical mechanisms K. Kitayama et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.11.003
- Modeling Regional Pollution Transport Events During KORUS‐AQ: Progress and Challenges in Improving Representation of Land‐Atmosphere Feedbacks M. Huang et al. 10.1029/2018JD028554
- High spatial resolution WRF-Chem model over Asia: Physics and chemistry evaluation P. Sicard et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118004
- Are contributions of emissions to ozone a matter of scale? – a study using MECO(n) (MESSy v2.50) M. Mertens et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-363-2020
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 09 Apr 2021