Global impact of mineral dust on cloud droplet number concentration
Vlassis A. Karydis et al.
Total article views: 1,960 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,973 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,951 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,548 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,527 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 425 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 424 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
32 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effects of fossil fuel and total anthropogenic emission removal on public health and climate J. Lelieveld et al. 10.1073/pnas.1819989116
- Source routing and detection of dust storm in the Salt Lake basin of Qom in Iran M. Sharifikia & F. Rabbani 10.1007/s12517-020-05596-0
- Deposition of Aerosols onto Upper Ocean and Their Impacts on Marine Biota A. Ventura et al. 10.3390/atmos12060684
- Coupling aerosols to (cirrus) clouds in the global EMAC-MADE3 aerosol–climate model M. Righi et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1635-2020
- Ensembles of Global Climate Model Variants Designed for the Quantification and Constraint of Uncertainty in Aerosols and Their Radiative Forcing M. Yoshioka et al. 10.1029/2019MS001628
- Modeling the aerosol chemical composition of the tropopause over the Tibetan Plateau during the Asian summer monsoon J. Ma et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11587-2019
- Aerosol direct effects on global solar shortwave irradiance at high mountainous station Musala, Bulgaria P. Nojarov et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117944
- Direct radiative effect of dust–pollution interactions K. Klingmüller et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7397-2019
- Retrieval of optical and microphysical properties of transported Saharan dust over Athens and Granada based on multi-wavelength Raman lidar measurements: Study of the mixing processes O. Soupiona et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116824
- Global Radiative Impacts of Mineral Dust Perturbations Through Stratiform Clouds Z. McGraw et al. 10.1029/2019JD031807
- Interactions of Asian mineral dust with Indian summer monsoon: Recent advances and challenges Q. Jin et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103562
- Model simulation of ammonium and nitrate aerosols distribution in the Euro-Mediterranean region and their radiative and climatic effects over 1979–2016 T. Drugé et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3707-2019
- Simulating the Impact of Long-Range-Transported Asian Mineral Dust on the Formation of Sulfate and Nitrate during the KORUS-AQ Campaign Z. Yu et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00074
- Global-scale combustion sources of organic aerosols: sensitivity to formation and removal mechanisms A. Tsimpidi et al. 10.5194/acp-17-7345-2017
- Aerosol and physical atmosphere model parameters are both important sources of uncertainty in aerosol ERF L. Regayre et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9975-2018
- Composition and mixing state of atmospheric aerosols determined by electron microscopy: method development and application to aged Saharan dust deposition in the Caribbean boundary layer K. Kandler et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13429-2018
- Long-term systematic profiling of dust aerosol optical properties using the EOLE NTUA lidar system over Athens, Greece (2000–2016) O. Soupiona et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.04.011
- Implementation of a comprehensive ice crystal formation parameterization for cirrus and mixed-phase clouds in the EMAC model (based on MESSy 2.53) S. Bacer et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-4021-2018
- Climate models miss most of the coarse dust in the atmosphere A. Adebiyi & J. Kok 10.1126/sciadv.aaz9507
- Observations and Cloud‐Resolving Modeling of Haboob Dust Storms Over the Arabian Peninsula A. Anisimov et al. 10.1029/2018JD028486
- Impacts of Saharan Mineral Dust on Air‐Sea Interaction over North Atlantic Ocean Using a Fully Coupled Regional Model S. Chen et al. 10.1029/2020JD033586
- Impact of long-range transport over the Atlantic Ocean on Saharan dust optical and microphysical properties based on AERONET data C. Velasco-Merino et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9411-2018
- ORACLE 2-D (v2.0): an efficient module to compute the volatility and oxygen content of organic aerosol with a global chemistry–climate model A. Tsimpidi et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-3369-2018
- On mineral dust aerosol hygroscopicity L. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13611-2020
- Weaker cooling by aerosols due to dust–pollution interactions K. Klingmüller et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15285-2020
- Assessing Desert Dust Indirect Effects on Cloud Microphysics through a Cloud Nucleation Scheme: A Case Study over the Western Mediterranean K. Tsarpalis et al. 10.3390/rs12213473
- Atmospheric Processes of Aromatic Hydrocarbons in the Presence of Mineral Dust Particles in an Urban Environment Z. Yu & M. Jang 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00195
- Hygroscopic properties of sodium and potassium salts as related to saline mineral dusts and sea salt aerosols H. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.03.046
- Hygroscopic Properties of Saline Mineral Dust From Different Regions in China: Geographical Variations, Compositional Dependence, and Atmospheric Implications M. Tang et al. 10.1029/2019JD031128
- Quantifying the effect of geomorphology on aeolian dust emission potential in northern China M. Cui et al. 10.1002/esp.4714
- Cold cloud microphysical process rates in a global chemistry–climate model S. Bacer et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1485-2021
- Climatology Perspective of Sensitive Regimes and Active Regions of Aerosol Indirect Effect for Cirrus Clouds over the Global Oceans X. Zhao et al. 10.3390/rs12050823
Latest update: 13 Jun 2021