Global large-scale stratosphere–troposphere exchange in modern reanalyses
Alexander C. Boothe and Cameron R. Homeyer
Total article views: 2,345 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,349 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,333 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,858 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,842 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 491 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 491 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Future trends in stratosphere-to-troposphere transport in CCMI models M. Abalos et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6883-2020
- Seasonal characteristics of trace gas transport into the extratropical upper troposphere and lower stratosphere Y. Inai et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7073-2019
- Exploring the stratospheric source of ozone pollution over China during the 2016 Group of Twenty summit Z. Ni et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2019.02.010
- Effects of Ozone Isotopologue Formation on the Clumped‐Isotope Composition of Atmospheric O 2 L. Yeung et al. 10.1029/2021JD034770
- Isotopic constraint on the twentieth-century increase in tropospheric ozone L. Yeung et al. 10.1038/s41586-019-1277-1
- Mixing at the extratropical tropopause as characterized by collocated airborne H<sub>2</sub>O and O<sub>3</sub> lidar observations A. Schäfler et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5217-2021
- In situ temperature measurements in the upper troposphere and lowermost stratosphere from 2 decades of IAGOS long-term routine observation F. Berkes et al. 10.5194/acp-17-12495-2017
- Seasonality in the Δ<sup>33</sup>S measured in urban aerosols highlights an additional oxidation pathway for atmospheric SO<sub>2</sub> D. Au Yang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3779-2019
- Evidence of small-scale quasi-isentropic mixing in ridges of extratropical baroclinic waves D. Kunkel et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12607-2019
- A convolution of observational and model data to estimate age of air spectra in the northern hemispheric lower stratosphere M. Hauck et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8763-2020
- Global tropopause altitudes in radiosondes and reanalyses T. Xian & C. Homeyer 10.5194/acp-19-5661-2019
- A 13‐year Trajectory‐Based Analysis of Convection‐Driven Changes in Upper Troposphere Lower Stratosphere Composition Over the United States E. Tinney & C. Homeyer 10.1029/2020JD033657
- An unexpected and persistent increase in global emissions of ozone-depleting CFC-11 S. Montzka et al. 10.1038/s41586-018-0106-2
- The mass-independent oxygen isotopic composition in sulfate aerosol-a useful tool to identify sulfate formation: a review Y. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105447
- Reanalysis comparisons of upper tropospheric–lower stratospheric jets and multiple tropopauses G. Manney et al. 10.5194/acp-17-11541-2017
- Climatology and long-term evolution of ozone and carbon monoxide in the upper troposphere–lower stratosphere (UTLS) at northern midlatitudes, as seen by IAGOS from 1995 to 2013 Y. Cohen et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5415-2018
- Vertical profile variations of ozone in lower stratosphere in Indonesia and influence to upper troposphere ozone based on satellite N. Ambarsari & N. Komala 10.1088/1755-1315/166/1/012038
- Survival of microbes in Earth's stratosphere P. DasSarma & S. DasSarma 10.1016/j.mib.2017.11.002
- Environmental effects of ozone depletion, UV radiation and interactions with climate change: UNEP Environmental Effects Assessment Panel, update 2017 A. Bais et al. 10.1039/C7PP90043K
- Double Tropopauses and the Tropical Belt Connected to ENSO H. Wilhelmsen et al. 10.1029/2020GL089027
- Bromine from short-lived source gases in the extratropical northern hemispheric upper troposphere and lower stratosphere (UTLS) T. Keber et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4105-2020
- Biases of Global Tropopause Altitude Products in Reanalyses and Implications for Estimates of Tropospheric Column Ozone L. Meng et al. 10.3390/atmos12040417
- Processes controlling the seasonal variations in <sup>210</sup>Pb and <sup>7</sup>Be at the Mt. Cimone WMO-GAW global station, Italy: a model analysis E. Brattich et al. 10.5194/acp-17-1061-2017
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 18 Sep 2021