Detecting volcanic sulfur dioxide plumes in the Northern Hemisphere using the Brewer spectrophotometers, other networks, and satellite observations
Christos S. Zerefos et al.
Total article views: 1,721 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jul 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jul 2016)
9 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Detection of the dispersion and residence of volcanic SO2 and sulfate aerosol from Nabro in 2011 Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.10.022
- Aerosol optical depth determination in the UV using a four-channel precision filter radiometer T. Carlund et al. 10.5194/amt-10-905-2017
- Satellite-derived sulfur dioxide (SO<sub>2</sub>) emissions from the 2014–2015 Holuhraun eruption (Iceland) E. Carboni et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4851-2019
- The world Brewer reference triad – updated performance assessment and new double triad X. Zhao et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2261-2021
- Russian Studies of Atmospheric Ozone and Its Precursors in 2015–2018 N. Elansky 10.1134/S0001433820020048
- Implementing the Model/View architecture in software of Brewer Network Spectrophotometer for long-term monitoring of UV radiation and ozone atmospheric content V. Savinykh & O. Postylyakov 10.1088/1755-1315/231/1/012045
- Synergetic Aerosol Layer Observation After the 2015 Calbuco Volcanic Eruption Event F. Lopes et al. 10.3390/rs11020195
- Investigation of Volcanic Emissions in the Mediterranean: “The Etna–Antikythera Connection” A. Kampouri et al. 10.3390/atmos12010040
- The Combined Effect of Ozone and Aerosols on Erythemal Irradiance in an Extremely Low Ozone Event during May 2020 I. Raptis et al. 10.3390/atmos12020145
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 28 Jul 2021