Articles | Volume 17, issue 8
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Effects of 3-D thermal radiation on the development of a shallow cumulus cloud field
Total article views: 3,058 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,058 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,039 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,300 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,290 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 758 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 749 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Meteorological Conditions and Cloud Effects on Surface Radiation Balance Near Helheim Glacier and Jakobshavn Isbræ (Greenland) Using Ground-Based Observations G. Djoumna et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.616105
- Accelerating radiative transfer calculations for high‐resolution atmospheric models H. Barker & J. Li 10.1002/qj.3543
- Cloud droplet growth in shallow cumulus clouds considering 1-D and 3-D thermal radiative effects C. Klinger et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6295-2019
- Neighboring Column Approximation—An Improved 3D Thermal Radiative Transfer Approximation for Non‐Rectangular Grids C. Klinger & B. Mayer 10.1029/2019MS001843
- Waves to Weather: Exploring the Limits of Predictability of Weather A. Fink et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-20-0035.1
- Towards an improved treatment of cloud–radiation interaction in weather and climate models: exploring the potential of the Tripleclouds method for various cloud types using libRadtran 2.0.4 N. Črnivec & B. Mayer 10.5194/gmd-14-3663-2021
- A demonstration of adjoint methods for multi-dimensional remote sensing of the atmosphere and surface W. Martin & O. Hasekamp 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2017.09.031
- A biased sampling approach to accelerate backward Monte Carlo atmospheric radiative transfer simulations and its application to Arctic heterogeneous cloud and surface conditions B. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.106690
- A New Look at the Daily Cycle of Trade Wind Cumuli J. Vial et al. 10.1029/2019MS001746
- Overview of the Meso-NH model version 5.4 and its applications C. Lac et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-1929-2018
- Observed Boundary Layer Controls on Shallow Cumulus at the ARM Southern Great Plains Site N. Lareau et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-17-0244.1
- The role of 1-D and 3-D radiative heating in the organization of shallow cumulus convection and the formation of cloud streets F. Jakub & B. Mayer 10.5194/acp-17-13317-2017
- Impact of radiation frequency, precipitation radiative forcing, and radiation column aggregation on convection-permitting West African monsoon simulations T. Matsui et al. 10.1007/s00382-018-4187-2
- A Path‐Tracing Monte Carlo Library for 3‐D Radiative Transfer in Highly Resolved Cloudy Atmospheres N. Villefranque et al. 10.1029/2018MS001602
- A Numerical Study of Effects of Radiation on Deep Convective Warm Based Cumulus Cloud Development with a 3-D Radiative Transfer Model T. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos11111187
- Shallow Cumulus Representation and Its Interaction with Radiation and Surface at the Convection Gray Zone X. Pedruzo-Bagazgoitia et al. 10.1175/MWR-D-19-0030.1
- Reconciling Differences Between Large‐Eddy Simulations and Doppler Lidar Observations of Continental Shallow Cumulus Cloud‐Base Vertical Velocity S. Endo et al. 10.1029/2019GL084893
- A fast visible-wavelength 3D radiative transfer model for numerical weather prediction visualization and forward modeling S. Albers et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3235-2020
- The Added Value of Large-eddy and Storm-resolving Models for Simulating Clouds and Precipitation B. STEVENS et al. 10.2151/jmsj.2020-021
- Three‐Dimensional Radiative Effects By Shallow Cumulus Clouds on Dynamic Heterogeneities Over a Vegetated Surface M. Veerman et al. 10.1029/2019MS001990
- Quantifying the bias of radiative heating rates in numerical weather prediction models for shallow cumulus clouds N. Črnivec & B. Mayer 10.5194/acp-19-8083-2019
Latest update: 05 Jun 2023