Secondary organic aerosol formation in biomass-burning plumes: theoretical analysis of lab studies and ambient plumes
Qijing Bian et al.
Total article views: 2,633 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,626 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,608 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,119 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,102 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 507 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 506 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
31 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Insights into the aging of biomass burning aerosol from satellite observations and 3D atmospheric modeling: evolution of the aerosol optical properties in Siberian wildfire plumes I. Konovalov et al. 10.5194/acp-21-357-2021
- Tracing the Relative Significance of Primary versus Secondary Organic Aerosols from Biomass Burning Plumes over Coastal Ocean Using Sugar Compounds and Stable Carbon Isotopes S. Bikkina et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00140
- Volatile Organic Compounds from Logwood Combustion: Emissions and Transformation under Dark and Photochemical Aging Conditions in a Smog Chamber A. Hartikainen et al. 10.1021/acs.est.7b06269
- Aerosol Mass and Optical Properties, Smoke Influence on O 3 , and High NO 3 Production Rates in a Western U.S. City Impacted by Wildfires V. Selimovic et al. 10.1029/2020JD032791
- Constraining nucleation, condensation, and chemistry in oxidation flow reactors using size-distribution measurements and aerosol microphysical modeling A. Hodshire et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12433-2018
- Widespread biomass burning smoke throughout the remote troposphere G. Schill et al. 10.1038/s41561-020-0586-1
- Ambient Particulate Matter Size Distributions Drive Regional and Global Variability in Particle Deposition in the Respiratory Tract J. Kodros et al. 10.1029/2018GH000145
- Emission and Evolution of Submicron Organic Aerosol in Smoke from Wildfires in the Western United States L. Garofalo et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00125
- Criteria-Based Identification of Important Fuels for Wildland Fire Emission Research A. Watts et al. 10.3390/atmos11060640
- Aging Effects on Biomass Burning Aerosol Mass and Composition: A Critical Review of Field and Laboratory Studies A. Hodshire et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b02588
- Effects of Atmospheric Processing on the Oxidative Potential of Biomass Burning Organic Aerosols J. Wong et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b01034
- Introductory lecture: air quality in megacities L. Molina 10.1039/D0FD00123F
- Precursors and formation of secondary organic aerosols from wildfires in the Euro-Mediterranean region M. Majdi et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5543-2019
- Simulating the forest fire plume dispersion, chemistry, and aerosol formation using SAM-ASP version 1.0 C. Lonsdale et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-4579-2020
- Secondary organic aerosol formation from smoldering and flaming combustion of biomass: a box model parametrization based on volatility basis set G. Stefenelli et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11461-2019
- Nonlinear behavior of organic aerosol in biomass burning plumes: a microphysical model analysis I. Konovalov et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12091-2019
- 100 Years of Progress in Cloud Physics, Aerosols, and Aerosol Chemistry Research S. Kreidenweis et al. 10.1175/AMSMONOGRAPHS-D-18-0024.1
- Quantification of organic aerosol and brown carbon evolution in fresh wildfire plumes B. Palm et al. 10.1073/pnas.2012218117
- More Than Emissions and Chemistry: Fire Size, Dilution, and Background Aerosol Also Greatly Influence Near‐Field Biomass Burning Aerosol Aging A. Hodshire et al. 10.1029/2018JD029674
- Highly Speciated Measurements of Terpenoids Emitted from Laboratory and Mixed-Conifer Forest Prescribed Fires L. Hatch et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b02612
- Major secondary aerosol formation in southern African open biomass burning plumes V. Vakkari et al. 10.1038/s41561-018-0170-0
- Investigation of levoglucosan decay in wood smoke smog-chamber experiments: The importance of aerosol loading, temperature, and vapor wall losses in interpreting results V. Pratap et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.11.020
- Effects of near-source coagulation of biomass burning aerosols on global predictions of aerosol size distributions and implications for aerosol radiative effects E. Ramnarine et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6561-2019
- Photochemical model evaluation of 2013 California wild fire air quality impacts using surface, aircraft, and satellite data K. Baker et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.05.048
- Secondary organic aerosol formation from the laboratory oxidation of biomass burning emissions C. Lim et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12797-2019
- Six global biomass burning emission datasets: intercomparison and application in one global aerosol model X. Pan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-969-2020
- Computational simulation of the dynamics of secondary organic aerosol formation in an environmental chamber A. Sunol et al. 10.1080/02786826.2018.1427209
- Biomass burning in the northern peninsular Southeast Asia: Aerosol chemical profile and potential exposure S. Pani et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.03.031
- Transformation and ageing of biomass burning carbonaceous aerosol over tropical South America from aircraft in situ measurements during SAMBBA W. Morgan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5309-2020
- Measurements of I/SVOCs in biomass-burning smoke using solid-phase extraction disks and two-dimensional gas chromatography L. Hatch et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17801-2018
- Multi-instrument comparison and compilation of non-methane organic gas emissions from biomass burning and implications for smoke-derived secondary organic aerosol precursors L. Hatch et al. 10.5194/acp-17-1471-2017
Latest update: 25 Feb 2021