The relative importance of macrophysical and cloud albedo changes for aerosol-induced radiative effects in closed-cell stratocumulus: insight from the modelling of a case study
Daniel P. Grosvenor et al.
Total article views: 1,827 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,812 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,792 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,493 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,474 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 319 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 318 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Constraining the aerosol influence on cloud liquid water path E. Gryspeerdt et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5331-2019
- Aerosol–cloud interactions in mixed-phase convective clouds – Part 2: Meteorological ensemble A. Miltenberger et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10593-2018
- Is a more physical representation of aerosol activation needed for simulations of fog? C. Poku et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7271-2021
- Effects of aerosol in simulations of realistic shallow cumulus cloud fields in a large domain G. Spill et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13507-2019
- Summertime cloud phase strongly influences surface melting on the Larsen C ice shelf, Antarctica E. Gilbert et al. 10.1002/qj.3753
- Evaluation of the Bulk Mass Flux Formulation Using Large-Eddy Simulations J. Gu et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0224.1
- Aerosol midlatitude cyclone indirect effects in observations and high-resolution simulations D. McCoy et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5821-2018
- A model intercomparison of CCN-limited tenuous clouds in the high Arctic R. Stevens et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11041-2018
- The decomposition of cloud–aerosol forcing in the UK Earth System Model (UKESM1) D. Grosvenor & K. Carslaw 10.5194/acp-20-15681-2020
- Strong control of Southern Ocean cloud reflectivity by ice-nucleating particles J. Vergara-Temprado et al. 10.1073/pnas.1721627115
- Cloud Microphysical Factors Affecting Simulations of Deep Convection During the Presummer Rainy Season in Southern China K. Furtado et al. 10.1029/2017JD028192
- Biomass smoke from southern Africa can significantly enhance the brightness of stratocumulus over the southeastern Atlantic Ocean Z. Lu et al. 10.1073/pnas.1713703115
- The role of droplet sedimentation in the evolution of low-level clouds over southern West Africa C. Dearden et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14253-2018
- Composited structure of non‐precipitating shallow cumulus clouds J. Gu et al. 10.1002/qj.4101
- Satellite retrieval of cloud base height and geometric thickness of low-level cloud based on CALIPSO X. Lu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11979-2021
- Aerosol–cloud interactions in mixed-phase convective clouds – Part 1: Aerosol perturbations A. Miltenberger et al. 10.5194/acp-18-3119-2018
- Remote Sensing of Droplet Number Concentration in Warm Clouds: A Review of the Current State of Knowledge and Perspectives D. Grosvenor et al. 10.1029/2017RG000593
- The CLoud–Aerosol–Radiation Interaction and Forcing: Year 2017 (CLARIFY-2017) measurement campaign J. Haywood et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1049-2021
- Memory Properties in Cloud‐Resolving Simulations of the Diurnal Cycle of Deep Convection C. Daleu et al. 10.1029/2019MS001897
- Aerosol radiative effects on mesoscale cloud–precipitation variables over Northeast Asia during the MAPS-Seoul 2015 campaign S. Park et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.10.044
- Contrasting Responses of Idealised and Realistic Simulations of Shallow Cumuli to Aerosol Perturbations G. Spill et al. 10.1029/2021GL094137
- Development of aerosol activation in the double-moment Unified Model and evaluation with CLARIFY measurements H. Gordon et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10997-2020
- The effects of cloud–aerosol interaction complexity on simulations of presummer rainfall over southern China K. Furtado et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5093-2020
- Assessment of aerosol–cloud–radiation correlations in satellite observations, climate models and reanalysis F. Bender et al. 10.1007/s00382-018-4384-z
- How important are aerosol–fog interactions for the successful modelling of nocturnal radiation fog? C. Poku et al. 10.1002/wea.3503
- The temperature dependence of ice-nucleating particle concentrations affects the radiative properties of tropical convective cloud systems R. Hawker et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5439-2021
- Large simulated radiative effects of smoke in the south-east Atlantic H. Gordon et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15261-2018
Latest update: 27 Nov 2021