20 Apr 2017
Research article | 20 Apr 2017
The Climatology of Australian Aerosol
Ross M. Mitchell et al.
Total article views: 2,033 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,033 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,012 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,450 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,441 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 583 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 571 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Aerosol optical depth comparison between GAW-PFR and AERONET-Cimel radiometers from long-term (2005–2015) 1 min synchronous measurements E. Cuevas et al. 10.5194/amt-12-4309-2019
- Aerosols in an urban cold climate: Physical and chemical characteristics of nanoparticles D. Pal et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2020.100713
- The World Optical Depth Research and Calibration Center (WORCC) quality assurance and quality control of GAW-PFR AOD measurements S. Kazadzis et al. 10.5194/gi-7-39-2018
- Statistical aerosol properties associated with fire events from 2002 to 2019 and a case analysis in 2019 over Australia X. Yang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3833-2021
- Mesoscale Simulations of Australian Direct Normal Irradiance, Featuring an Extreme Dust Event S. Mukkavilli et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-17-0091.1
- Adaptive Aerosol Optical Depth Forecasting Model Using GNSS Observation Q. Zhao et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3129159
- Transport and Variability of Tropospheric Ozone over Oceania and Southern Pacific during the 2019–20 Australian Bushfires N. Bègue et al. 10.3390/rs13163092
- Quantification of the dust optical depth across spatiotemporal scales with the MIDAS global dataset (2003–2017) A. Gkikas et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3553-2022
- Advancements in the Aerosol Robotic Network (AERONET) Version 3 database – automated near-real-time quality control algorithm with improved cloud screening for Sun photometer aerosol optical depth (AOD) measurements D. Giles et al. 10.5194/amt-12-169-2019
- Casual Rerouting of AERONET Sun/Sky Photometers: Toward a New Network of Ground Measurements Dedicated to the Monitoring of Surface Properties? D. Carrer et al. 10.3390/rs13163072
- Key challenges for tropospheric chemistry in the Southern Hemisphere C. Paton-Walsh et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.00050
- Validation of Australian atmospheric aerosols from reanalysis data and CMIP6 simulations A. Isaza et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105856
- Assessment of atmospheric aerosols from two reanalysis products over Australia S. Mukkavilli et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.08.026
- Cloud Cover in the Australian Region: Development and Validation of a Cloud Masking, Classification and Optical Depth Retrieval Algorithm for the Advanced Himawari Imager Y. Qin et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2019.00020
- Harmonized and high-quality datasets of aerosol optical depth at a US continental site, 1997–2018 E. Kassianov et al. 10.1038/s41597-021-00866-2
- Results from the Fourth WMO Filter Radiometer Comparison for aerosol optical depth measurements S. Kazadzis et al. 10.5194/acp-18-3185-2018
- A Decadal Data Set of Global Atmospheric Dust Retrieved From IASI Satellite Measurements L. Clarisse et al. 10.1029/2018JD029701
- Particle Formation in a Complex Environment D. Dominick et al. 10.3390/atmos10050275
- Long-term multi-source data analysis about the characteristics of aerosol optical properties and types over Australia X. Yang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3803-2021
Latest update: 02 Feb 2023