Assessing the influence of NOx concentrations and relative humidity on secondary organic aerosol yields from α-pinene photo-oxidation through smog chamber experiments and modelling calculations
Lisa Stirnweis et al.
Total article views: 2,307 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,334 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,320 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,791 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,777 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 543 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 543 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Impact of NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> on secondary organic aerosol (SOA) formation from <i>α</i>-pinene and <i>β</i>-pinene photooxidation: the role of highly oxygenated organic nitrates I. Pullinen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10125-2020
- Effect of salt seed particle surface area, composition and phase on secondary organic aerosol mass yields in oxidation flow reactors E. Ahlberg et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2701-2019
- Identification of secondary aerosol precursors emitted by an aircraft turbofan D. Kılıç et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7379-2018
- Aerosol mass yields of selected biogenic volatile organic compounds – a theoretical study with nearly explicit gas-phase chemistry C. Xavier et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13741-2019
- Gas-Phase Hydration of Perillaldehyde Investigated by Microwave Spectroscopy Assisted by Computational Chemistry M. Chrayteh et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.0c04097
- Secondary organic aerosol formation from styrene photolysis and photooxidation with hydroxyl radicals M. Tajuelo et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.05.136
- Microsolvation of myrtenal studied by microwave spectroscopy highlights the role of quasi-hydrogen bonds in the stabilization of its hydrates M. Chrayteh et al. 10.1063/5.0019957
- Evolution of Aerosol Under Moist and Fog Conditions in a Rural Forest Environment: Insights From High‐Resolution Aerosol Mass Spectrometry J. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020GL089714
- Effect of NOx on secondary organic aerosol formation from the photochemical transformation of allyl acetate S. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118426
- Photochemical Degradation of Organic Matter in the Atmosphere W. Hu et al. 10.1002/adsu.202100027
- Baosteel emission control significantly benefited air quality in Shanghai T. Han et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2018.01.014
- Gas-Phase Chlorine Radical Oxidation of Alkanes: Effects of Structural Branching, NOx, and Relative Humidity Observed during Environmental Chamber Experiments L. Jahn et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.1c03516
- Microhydration of verbenone: how the chain of water molecules adapts its structure to the host molecule M. Chrayteh et al. 10.1039/C9CP06678K
- Proton transfer from pinene stabilizes water clusters J. Poštulka et al. 10.1039/C8CP05959D
- NOx enhances secondary organic aerosol formation from nighttime γ-terpinene ozonolysis L. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117375
- SOA and gas phase organic acid yields from the sequential photooxidation of seven monoterpenes B. Friedman & D. Farmer 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.06.003
- Effect of NOx and SO2 on the photooxidation of methylglyoxal: Implications in secondary aerosol formation S. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.02.011
- Anthropogenic–Biogenic Interactions at Night: Enhanced Formation of Secondary Aerosols and Particulate Nitrogen- and Sulfur-Containing Organics from β-Pinene Oxidation L. Xu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c07879
- Gas-phase composition and secondary organic aerosol formation from standard and particle filter-retrofitted gasoline direct injection vehicles investigated in a batch and flow reactor S. Pieber et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9929-2018
- Secondary organic aerosol formation from the ozonolysis and oh-photooxidation of 2,5-dimethylfuran M. Tajuelo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118041
- Effects of NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> and SO<sub>2</sub> on the secondary organic aerosol formation from photooxidation of <i>α</i>-pinene and limonene D. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-18-1611-2018
- Reaction Rate Coefficient of OH Radicals with d9-Butanol as a Function of Temperature A. Allani et al. 10.1021/acsomega.1c01942
- Chemical characterisation of benzene oxidation products under high- and low-NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> conditions using chemical ionisation mass spectrometry M. Priestley et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3473-2021
- Exploring the formation potential and optical properties of secondary organic aerosol from the photooxidation of selected short aliphatic ethers J. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.03.050
- Anthropogenic Effects on Biogenic Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation L. Xu et al. 10.1007/s00376-020-0284-3
- Chemical oxidative potential of secondary organic aerosol (SOA) generated from the photooxidation of biogenic and anthropogenic volatile organic compounds W. Tuet et al. 10.5194/acp-17-839-2017
- Inflammatory responses to secondary organic aerosols (SOA) generated from biogenic and anthropogenic precursors W. Tuet et al. 10.5194/acp-17-11423-2017
Latest update: 20 Sep 2021