10 Apr 2017
Research article | 10 Apr 2017
Sensitivity of formaldehyde (HCHO) column measurements from a geostationary satellite to temporal variation of the air mass factor in East Asia
Hyeong-Ahn Kwon et al.
Total article views: 2,149 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,179 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,161 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,763 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,746 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 416 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 415 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Impact of high-resolution a priori profiles on satellite-based formaldehyde retrievals S. Kim et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7639-2018
- Coprecipitation synthesis of N, Fe doped anatase TiO2 nanoparticles and photocatalytic mechanism D. Liang et al. 10.1007/s10854-019-01623-3
- High-resolution mapping of SO2 using airborne observations from the GeoTASO instrument during the KORUS-AQ field study: PCA-based vertical column retrievals H. Chong et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111725
- Optimal Estimation-Based Algorithm to Retrieve Aerosol Optical Properties for GEMS Measurements over Asia M. Kim et al. 10.3390/rs10020162
- Photochemical environment over Southeast Asia primed for hazardous ozone levels with influx of nitrogen oxides from seasonal biomass burning M. Marvin et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1917-2021
- Validation of satellite formaldehyde (HCHO) retrievals using observations from 12 aircraft campaigns L. Zhu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12329-2020
- Effect of solar zenith angle on satellite cloud retrievals based on O2–O2 absorption band G. Kim et al. 10.1080/01431161.2021.1890267
- An Observation‐Based Correction for Aerosol Effects on Nitrogen Dioxide Column Retrievals Using the Absorbing Aerosol Index M. Cooper et al. 10.1029/2019GL083673
- Explicit Aerosol Correction of OMI Formaldehyde Retrievals Y. Jung et al. 10.1029/2019EA000702
- Description of a formaldehyde retrieval algorithm for the Geostationary Environment Monitoring Spectrometer (GEMS) H. Kwon et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3551-2019
- Preparation, structural and photocatalytic activity of Sn/Fe co-doped TiO2 nanoparticles by sol-gel method J. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.ceramint.2021.12.034
- New Era of Air Quality Monitoring from Space: Geostationary Environment Monitoring Spectrometer (GEMS) J. Kim et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-18-0013.1
- Nitrogen dioxide and formaldehyde measurements from the GEOstationary Coastal and Air Pollution Events (GEO-CAPE) Airborne Simulator over Houston, Texas C. Nowlan et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5941-2018
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022