| Highlight paper
04 Apr 2017
Research article | Highlight paper | 04 Apr 2017
Characterization of the long-term radiosonde temperature biases in the upper troposphere and lower stratosphere using COSMIC and Metop-A/GRAS data from 2006 to 2014
Shu-peng Ho et al.
Total article views: 4,665 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,665 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,582 with geography defined and 83 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,835 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,744 with geography defined and 91 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 830 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 838 with geography defined and -8 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Near-tropopause bias in the Russian radiosonde-observed air temperature during the YOPP special observing periods in 2018 M. Hori et al. 10.1016/j.polar.2020.100601
- Water Vapour Assessment Using GNSS and Radiosondes over Polar Regions and Estimation of Climatological Trends from Long-Term Time Series Analysis M. Negusini et al. 10.3390/rs13234871
- Variations in Stratospheric Gravity Waves Derived from Temperature Observations of Multi-GNSS Radio Occultation Missions J. Luo et al. 10.3390/rs13234835
- A systematic assessment of water vapor products in the Arctic: from instantaneous measurements to monthly means S. Crewell et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4829-2021
- Overview of and first observations from the TILDAE High-Altitude Balloon Mission B. Maruca et al. 10.5194/amt-10-1595-2017
- The Impact of Radiosounding Observations on Numerical Weather Prediction Analyses in the Arctic T. Naakka et al. 10.1029/2019GL083332
- Variability of temperature and ozone in the upper troposphere and lower stratosphere from multi-satellite observations and reanalysis data M. Shangguan et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6659-2019
- Laboratory characterisation of the radiation temperature error of radiosondes and its application to the GRUAN data processing for the Vaisala RS41 C. von Rohden et al. 10.5194/amt-15-383-2022
- In situ temperature measurements in the upper troposphere and lowermost stratosphere from 2 decades of IAGOS long-term routine observation F. Berkes et al. 10.5194/acp-17-12495-2017
- Use of automatic radiosonde launchers to measure temperature and humidity profiles from the GRUAN perspective F. Madonna et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3621-2020
- Comparison of GRUAN RS92 and RS41 Radiosonde Temperature Biases X. Jing et al. 10.3390/atmos12070857
- Observed Temperature Changes in the Troposphere and Stratosphere from 1979 to 2018 A. Steiner et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0998.1
- Representation of Vertical Atmospheric Structures by Radio Occultation Observations in the Upper Troposphere and Lower Stratosphere: Comparison to High-Resolution Radiosonde Profiles Z. Zeng et al. 10.1175/JTECH-D-18-0105.1
- A Process-Based Climatological Evaluation of AIRS Level 3 Tropospheric Thermodynamics over the High-Latitude Arctic J. Sedlar & M. Tjernström 10.1175/JAMC-D-18-0306.1
- Radiosondes Show That After Decades of Cooling, the Lower Stratosphere Is Now Warming R. Philipona et al. 10.1029/2018JD028901
- Estimating observation and model error variances using multiple data sets R. Anthes & T. Rieckh 10.5194/amt-11-4239-2018
- Temperature and tropopause characteristics from reanalyses data in the tropical tropopause layer S. Tegtmeier et al. 10.5194/acp-20-753-2020
- Initial Assessment of the COSMIC-2/FORMOSAT-7 Neutral Atmosphere Data Quality in NESDIS/STAR Using In Situ and Satellite Data S. Ho et al. 10.3390/rs12244099
- Assessment of the Homogeneity of Long-Term Multi-Mission RO-Based Temperature Climatologies Z. Shen et al. 10.3390/rs13122278
- Application of AIRS Soundings to Afternoon Convection Forecasting and Nowcasting at Airports N. Yeh et al. 10.3390/atmos13010061
- Accuracy and precision of polar lower stratospheric temperatures from reanalyses evaluated from A-Train CALIOP and MLS, COSMIC GPS RO, and the equilibrium thermodynamics of supercooled ternary solutions and ice clouds A. Lambert & M. Santee 10.5194/acp-18-1945-2018
- On the Accuracy of Vaisala RS41 versus RS92 Upper-Air Temperature Observations B. Sun et al. 10.1175/JTECH-D-18-0081.1
- The COSMIC/FORMOSAT-3 Radio Occultation Mission after 12 Years: Accomplishments, Remaining Challenges, and Potential Impacts of COSMIC-2 S. Ho et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-18-0290.1
- Consistency and structural uncertainty of multi-mission GPS radio occultation records A. Steiner et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2547-2020
- New insights into Rossby wave packet properties in the extratropical UTLS using GNSS radio occultations R. Pilch Kedzierski et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11569-2020
- Global 3D Features of Error Variances of GPS Radio Occultation and Radiosonde Observations X. Xu & X. Zou 10.3390/rs13010001
Latest update: 29 Nov 2022