Cloud condensation nuclei over the Southern Ocean: wind dependence and seasonal cycles
John L. Gras and Melita Keywood
Total article views: 1,719 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,722 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,704 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,391 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,377 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 331 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 327 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Long-term variation of cloud droplet number concentrations from space-based Lidar J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2018.05.011
- Persistent Supercooled Drizzle at Temperatures Below −25 °C Observed at McMurdo Station, Antarctica I. Silber et al. 10.1029/2019JD030882
- Characteristics of methanesulfonic acid, non-sea-salt sulfate and organic carbon aerosols over the Amundsen Sea, Antarctica J. Jung et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5405-2020
- Sea spray aerosol organic enrichment, water uptake and surface tension effects L. Cravigan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7955-2020
- Size distribution and ionic composition of marine summer aerosol at the continental Antarctic site Kohnen R. Weller et al. 10.5194/acp-18-2413-2018
- Cloud‐Nucleating Particles Over the Southern Ocean in a Changing Climate C. Twohy et al. 10.1029/2020EF001673
- On the annual variability of Antarctic aerosol size distributions at Halley Research Station T. Lachlan-Cope et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4461-2020
- Measurements of Cloud Radiative Effect across the Southern Ocean (43° S–79° S, 63° E–158° W) H. Wang et al. 10.3390/atmos11090949
- Simultaneous Detection of Alkylamines in the Surface Ocean and Atmosphere of the Antarctic Sympagic Environment M. Dall’Osto et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00028
- Coordinated Sampling of Microorganisms Over Freshwater and Saltwater Environments Using an Unmanned Surface Vehicle (USV) and a Small Unmanned Aircraft System (sUAS) C. Powers et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2018.01668
- Secondary Marine Aerosol Plays a Dominant Role over Primary Sea Spray Aerosol in Cloud Formation K. Mayer et al. 10.1021/acscentsci.0c00793
- Nucleation-mode particle pool and large increases in <i>N</i><sub>cn</sub> and <i>N</i><sub>ccn</sub> observed over the northwestern Pacific Ocean in the spring of 2014 J. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8845-2019
- The Aerosols, Radiation and Clouds in Southern Africa Field Campaign in Namibia: Overview, Illustrative Observations, and Way Forward P. Formenti et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-17-0278.1
- Contribution of Water-Soluble Organic Matter from Multiple Marine Geographic Eco-Regions to Aerosols around Antarctica M. Rinaldi et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c00695
Latest update: 17 May 2021