27 Mar 2017
Research article | 27 Mar 2017
Day and night-time formation of organic nitrates at a forested mountain site in south-west Germany
Nicolas Sobanski et al.
Total article views: 2,221 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,221 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,187 with geography defined and 34 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,883 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,854 with geography defined and 29 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 338 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 333 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Quantifying burning efficiency in megacities using the NO<sub>2</sub>∕CO ratio from the Tropospheric Monitoring Instrument (TROPOMI) S. Lama et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10295-2020
- Thermal dissociation cavity-enhanced absorption spectrometer for measuring NO<sub>2</sub>, RO<sub>2</sub>NO<sub>2</sub>, and RONO<sub>2</sub> in the atmosphere C. Li et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4033-2021
- Evidence of Nighttime Production of Organic Nitrates During SEAC 4 RS, FRAPPÉ, and KORUS‐AQ H. Kenagy et al. 10.1029/2020GL087860
- Spatial characteristics of the nighttime oxidation capacity in the Yangtze River Delta, China X. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.04.012
- Chemical ionization quadrupole mass spectrometer with an electrical discharge ion source for atmospheric trace gas measurement P. Eger et al. 10.5194/amt-12-1935-2019
- Reaction Mechanisms Underlying Unfunctionalized Alkyl Nitrate Hydrolysis in Aqueous Aerosols F. Keshavarz et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00253
- Measurement of NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> and NO<sub><i>y</i></sub> with a thermal dissociation cavity ring-down spectrometer (TD-CRDS): instrument characterisation and first deployment N. Friedrich et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5739-2020
- The changing role of organic nitrates in the removal and transport of NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> P. Romer Present et al. 10.5194/acp-20-267-2020
- Alkyl nitrates in the boreal forest: formation via the NO<sub>3</sub>-, OH- and O<sub>3</sub>-induced oxidation of biogenic volatile organic compounds and ambient lifetimes J. Liebmann et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10391-2019
- Leaf Stomatal Uptake of Alkyl Nitrates B. Place et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.1c00793
- Measurements of submicron organonitrate particles: Implications for the impacts of NOx pollution in a subtropical forest C. Salvador et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105080
- Nighttime N2O5 chemistry in an urban site of Beijing in winter based on the measurements by cavity ring-down spectroscopy Z. Li et al. 10.1007/s11869-021-01125-4
- Anthropogenic–Biogenic Interactions at Night: Enhanced Formation of Secondary Aerosols and Particulate Nitrogen- and Sulfur-Containing Organics from β-Pinene Oxidation L. Xu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c07879
- Significant impacts of anthropogenic activities on monoterpene and oleic acid-derived particulate organic nitrates in the North China Plain J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105585
- Chemical Characterization of Highly Functionalized Organonitrates Contributing to Night-Time Organic Aerosol Mass Loadings and Particle Growth W. Huang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b05826
- NOx enhances secondary organic aerosol formation from nighttime γ-terpinene ozonolysis L. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117375
- Impact of ozone and inlet design on the quantification of isoprene-derived organic nitrates by thermal dissociation cavity ring-down spectroscopy (TD-CRDS) P. Dewald et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5501-2021
- Accelerated toluene degradation over forests around megacities in southern China Q. Li et al. 10.1016/j.ecoenv.2021.113126
- Evidence for a kinetically controlled burying mechanism for growth of high viscosity secondary organic aerosol A. Vander Wall et al. 10.1039/C9EM00379G
- Simulation of organic nitrates in Pearl River Delta in 2006 and the chemical impact on ozone production X. Chen et al. 10.1007/s11430-017-9115-5
- Characterization of nighttime formation of particulate organic nitrates based on high-resolution aerosol mass spectrometry in an urban atmosphere in China K. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5235-2019
- Measurement of ambient NO<sub>3</sub> reactivity: design, characterization and first deployment of a new instrument J. Liebmann et al. 10.5194/amt-10-1241-2017
Latest update: 09 Dec 2022