27 Mar 2017
Research article | 27 Mar 2017
Evidence for renoxification in the tropical marine boundary layer
Chris Reed et al.
Total article views: 2,813 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,813 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,817 with geography defined and -4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,381 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,398 with geography defined and -17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 432 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 419 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Production of HONO from NO<sub>2</sub> uptake on illuminated TiO<sub>2</sub> aerosol particles and following the illumination of mixed TiO<sub>2</sub>∕ammonium nitrate particles J. Dyson et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5755-2021
- Global budget of tropospheric ozone: Evaluating recent model advances with satellite (OMI), aircraft (IAGOS), and ozonesonde observations L. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.08.036
- Tropospheric HONO distribution and chemistry in the southeastern US C. Ye et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9107-2018
- Laboratory Investigation of Renoxification from the Photolysis of Inorganic Particulate Nitrate Q. Shi et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c06049
- Nitrous acid (HONO) emissions under real-world driving conditions from vehicles in a UK road tunnel L. Kramer et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5231-2020
- Superoxide and Nitrous Acid Production from Nitrate Photolysis Is Enhanced by Dissolved Aliphatic Organic Matter X. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00806
- On the Importance of Surface-Enhanced Renoxification as an Oxides of Nitrogen Source in Rural and Urban New York State M. Ninneman et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00185
- Nitrous acid in marine boundary layer over eastern Bohai Sea, China: Characteristics, sources, and implications L. Wen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.03.225
- Global inorganic nitrate production mechanisms: comparison of a global model with nitrate isotope observations B. Alexander et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3859-2020
- Constraints on Aerosol Nitrate Photolysis as a Potential Source of HONO and NOx P. Romer et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b03861
- Nitrous Acid (HONO) Formation from the Irradiation of Aqueous Nitrate Solutions in the Presence of Marine Chromophoric Dissolved Organic Matter: Comparison to Other Organic Photosensitizers S. Mora Garcia et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00292
- Sea spray aerosol chemical composition: elemental and molecular mimics for laboratory studies of heterogeneous and multiphase reactions T. Bertram et al. 10.1039/C7CS00008A
- High resolution, extreme isotopic variability of precipitation nitrate L. Rose et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.03.012
- Long-term NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> measurements in the remote marine tropical troposphere S. Andersen et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3071-2021
- A portable, robust, stable, and tunable calibration source for gas-phase nitrous acid (HONO) M. Lao et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5873-2020
- Insights into HONO sources from observations during a solar eclipse A. Singh et al. 10.1039/D1EA00010A
- Amplified role of potential HONO sources in O<sub>3</sub> formation in North China Plain during autumn haze aggravating processes J. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3275-2022
- Is the ocean surface a source of nitrous acid (HONO) in the marine boundary layer? L. Crilley et al. 10.5194/acp-21-18213-2021
- HONO, Particulate Nitrite, and Snow Nitrite at a Midlatitude Urban Site during Wintertime Q. Chen et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00023
- Global impact of nitrate photolysis in sea-salt aerosol on NO<sub><i>x</i></sub>, OH, and O<sub>3</sub> in the marine boundary layer P. Kasibhatla et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11185-2018
- On the discrepancy of HCl processing in the core of the wintertime polar vortices J. Grooß et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8647-2018
- Dominant Processes of HONO Derived from Multiple Field Observations in Contrasting Environments Y. Jiang et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.2c00004
- Particulate nitrate photolysis in the atmosphere M. Gen et al. 10.1039/D1EA00087J
Latest update: 05 Dec 2022