Biomass burning and biogenic aerosols in northern Australia during the SAFIRED campaign
Total article views: 3,125 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,125 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,060 with geography defined and 65 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,302 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,266 with geography defined and 36 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 823 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 794 with geography defined and 29 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Contribution of Fine Particles to Air Emission at Different Phases of Biomass Burning N. Ordou & I. Agranovski 10.3390/atmos10050278
- Emission factors of trace gases and particles from tropical savanna fires in Australia M. Desservettaz et al. 10.1002/2016JD025925
- Simulating the Impact of Bushfires in Australia on Local Air Quality and Aerosol Burden in the Southern Hemisphere K. Cao et al. 10.2151/sola.2023-003
- Elemental analysis of oxygenated organic coating on black carbon particles using a soot-particle aerosol mass spectrometer M. Ma et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2799-2021
- Health Risk Assessment with Source Apportionment of Ambient Volatile Organic Compounds in Seoul by Positive Matrix Factorization S. Kwon et al. 10.5668/JEHS.2021.47.5.384
- Chemically speciated mass size distribution, particle density, shape and origin of non-refractory PM<sub>1</sub> measured at a rural background site in central Europe P. Pokorná et al. 10.5194/acp-22-5829-2022
- Biomass burning emissions in north Australia during the early dry season: an overview of the 2014 SAFIRED campaign M. Mallet et al. 10.5194/acp-17-13681-2017
- Key challenges for tropospheric chemistry in the Southern Hemisphere C. Paton-Walsh et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.00050
- Chemical characterization and source apportionment of submicron aerosols measured in Senegal during the 2015 SHADOW campaign L. Rivellini et al. 10.5194/acp-17-10291-2017
- Characterization of aerosols over the Great Barrier Reef: The influence of transported continental sources Z. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.07.007
- Air Quality Impacts of Smoke from Hazard Reduction Burns and Domestic Wood Heating in Western Sydney M. Desservettaz et al. 10.3390/atmos10090557
- Bushfire smoke plume composition and toxicological assessment from the 2019–2020 Australian Black Summer J. Simmons et al. 10.1007/s11869-022-01237-5
- Properties and Atmospheric Oxidation of Norpinic Acid Aerosol E. Kostenidou et al. 10.3390/atmos13091481
- Cruise observation of the marine atmosphere and ship emissions in South China Sea: Aerosol composition, sources, and the aging process Q. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.120539
- Evaluation of the new capture vaporizer for aerosol mass spectrometers (AMS) through field studies of inorganic species W. Hu et al. 10.1080/02786826.2017.1296104
- Composition, size and cloud condensation nuclei activity of biomass burning aerosol from northern Australian savannah fires M. Mallet et al. 10.5194/acp-17-3605-2017
- Dry season aerosol iron solubility in tropical northern Australia V. Winton et al. 10.5194/acp-16-12829-2016
- Using Polyurethane Foam-Based Passive Air Sampling Technique to Monitor Monosaccharides at a Regional Scale H. Jiang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b02254
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023