22 Mar 2017
Research article | 22 Mar 2017
An investigation on the origin of regional springtime ozone episodes in the western Mediterranean
Pavlos Kalabokas et al.
Total article views: 2,115 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,095 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,073 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,689 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,669 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 406 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 404 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Origin of regional springtime ozone episodes in the Sichuan Basin, China: Role of synoptic forcing and regional transport X. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116845
- Tropospheric Ozone Assessment Report: Present-day distribution and trends of tropospheric ozone relevant to climate and global atmospheric chemistry model evaluation A. Gaudel et al. 10.1525/elementa.291
- Tropospheric ozone retrieval from thermal infrared nadir satellite measurements: Towards more adaptability of the constraint using a self-adapting regularization M. Eremenko et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.106577
- Altered stomatal dynamics of two Euramerican poplar genotypes submitted to successive ozone exposure and water deficit N. Dusart et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.06.110
- Rapid increase in summer surface ozone over the North China Plain during 2013–2019: a side effect of particulate matter reduction control? X. Ma et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1-2021
- Regional Differences of Primary Meteorological Factors Impacting O3 Variability in South Korea Y. Jeong et al. 10.3390/atmos11010074
- 2005–2017 ozone trends and potential benefits of local measures as deduced from air quality measurements in the north of the Barcelona metropolitan area J. Massagué et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7445-2019
- Effects of ozone (O3) and ethylenediurea (EDU) on the ecological stoichiometry of a willow grown in a free-air exposure system E. Agathokleous et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2018.03.061
- Enzyme activity modification in adult beetles (Agelastica coerulea) inhabiting birch trees in an ozone-enriched atmosphere S. Abu ElEla et al. 10.1007/s11356-018-3243-0
- Seasonality of the lower tropospheric ozone over China observed by the Ozone Monitoring Instrument S. Hayashida et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.04.014
- Phenomenology of summer ozone episodes over the Madrid Metropolitan Area, central Spain X. Querol et al. 10.5194/acp-18-6511-2018
- An Assessment of Stratospheric Intrusions in Italian Mountain Regions Using STEFLUX P. Cristofanelli et al. 10.3390/atmos9100413
- Decadal O3 variability at the Mt. Cimone WMO/GAW global station (2,165 m a.s.l., Italy) and comparison with two high-mountain “reference” sites in Europe P. Cristofanelli et al. 10.1525/elementa.00042
- Ozone source apportionment during peak summer events over southwestern Europe M. Pay et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5467-2019
- Relating high ozone, ultrafine particles, and new particle formation episodes using cluster analysis C. Carnerero et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2019.100051
- Understanding the local and remote source contributions to ambient O3 during a pollution episode using a combination of experimental approaches in the Guadalquivir valley, southern Spain M. in 't Veld et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144579
- Assessing air pollution in European cities to support a citizen centered approach to air quality management V. Rodrigues et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149311
- 2005–2018 trends in ozone peak concentrations and spatial contributions in the Guadalquivir Valley, southern Spain J. Massagué et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118385
- A study of the influence of tropospheric subsidence on spring and summer surface ozone concentrations at the JRC Ispra station in northern Italy P. Kalabokas et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1861-2020
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022