17 Mar 2017
Research article | 17 Mar 2017
An improved parameterisation of ozone dry deposition to the ocean and its impact in a global climate–chemistry model
Ashok K. Luhar et al.
Total article views: 2,164 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,160 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,145 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,755 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,740 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 405 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 405 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Tropospheric Ozone Assessment Report A. Archibald et al. 10.1525/elementa.2020.034
- Global Bromine- and Iodine-Mediated Tropospheric Ozone Loss Estimated Using the CHASER Chemical Transport Model T. Sekiya et al. 10.2151/sola.2020-037
- Tropospheric ozone in CCMI models and Gaussian process emulation to understand biases in the SOCOLv3 chemistry–climate model L. Revell et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16155-2018
- A revised global ozone dry deposition estimate based on a new two-layer parameterisation for air–sea exchange and the multi-year MACC composition reanalysis A. Luhar et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4329-2018
- Ionic-Strength Effects on the Reactive Uptake of Ozone on Aqueous Pyruvic Acid: Implications for Air–Sea Ozone Deposition M. Mekic et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b03196
- Simultaneous detection of ozone and nitrogen dioxide by oxygen anion chemical ionization mass spectrometry: a fast-time-response sensor suitable for eddy covariance measurements G. Novak et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1887-2020
- Description and evaluation of the UKCA stratosphere–troposphere chemistry scheme (StratTrop vn 1.0) implemented in UKESM1 A. Archibald et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1223-2020
- Influences of oceanic ozone deposition on tropospheric photochemistry R. Pound et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4227-2020
- Role of oceanic ozone deposition in explaining temporal variability in surface ozone at High Arctic sites J. Barten et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10229-2021
- A kinetic model for ozone uptake by solutions and aqueous particles containing I−and Br−, including seawater and sea-salt aerosol C. Moreno & M. Baeza-Romero 10.1039/C9CP03430G
- Global budget of tropospheric ozone: Evaluating recent model advances with satellite (OMI), aircraft (IAGOS), and ozonesonde observations L. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.08.036
- Tropospheric Ozone Assessment Report: Tropospheric ozone from 1877 to 2016, observed levels, trends and uncertainties D. Tarasick et al. 10.1525/elementa.376
- Update and evaluation of the ozone dry deposition in Oslo CTM3 v1.0 S. Falk & A. Søvde Haslerud 10.5194/gmd-12-4705-2019
- Influence of Dynamic Ozone Dry Deposition on Ozone Pollution O. Clifton et al. 10.1029/2020JD032398
- Ozone deposition to a coastal sea: comparison of eddy covariance observations with reactive air–sea exchange models D. Loades et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6915-2020
- Assessing and improving cloud-height-based parameterisations of global lightning flash rate, and their impact on lightning-produced NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> and tropospheric composition in a chemistry–climate model A. Luhar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7053-2021
- A machine-learning-based global sea-surface iodide distribution T. Sherwen et al. 10.5194/essd-11-1239-2019
- Ozone Concentration Forecasting Based on Artificial Intelligence Techniques: A Systematic Review A. Yafouz et al. 10.1007/s11270-021-04989-5
- Uncertainties in models of tropospheric ozone based on Monte Carlo analysis: Tropospheric ozone burdens, atmospheric lifetimes and surface distributions R. Derwent et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.02.047
- Senescence as the main driver of iodide release from a diverse range of marine phytoplankton H. Hepach et al. 10.5194/bg-17-2453-2020
- Tropospheric Ozone Assessment Report: Assessment of global-scale model performance for global and regional ozone distributions, variability, and trends P. Young et al. 10.1525/elementa.265
- Investigating Dry Deposition of Ozone to Vegetation S. Silva & C. Heald 10.1002/2017JD027278
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022