17 Mar 2017
Research article | 17 Mar 2017
Interannual variation, decadal trend, and future change in ozone outflow from East Asia
Jia Zhu et al.
Total article views: 2,286 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,316 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,304 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,745 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,733 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 571 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 571 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Surface Ozone in the Yangtze River Delta, China: A Synthesis of Basic Features, Meteorological Driving Factors, and Health Impacts C. Zhan et al. 10.1029/2020JD033600
- MICS-Asia III: multi-model comparison and evaluation of aerosol over East Asia L. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11911-2019
- Correlations between PM2.5 and Ozone over China and Associated Underlying Reasons J. Zhu et al. 10.3390/atmos10070352
- Impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on air pollution levels in East Asia M. Ghahremanloo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142226
- GCAP 2.0: a global 3-D chemical-transport model framework for past, present, and future climate scenarios L. Murray et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5789-2021
- Multi-pollutant air pollution and associated health risks in China from 2014 to 2020 J. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118829
- The association between PM2.5 exposure and suicidal ideation: a prefectural panel study Y. Chen et al. 10.1186/s12889-020-8409-2
- High-resolution modeling of the distribution of surface air pollutants and their intercontinental transport by a global tropospheric atmospheric chemistry source–receptor model (GNAQPMS-SM) Q. Ye et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-7573-2021
- Impacts of Synoptic Weather Patterns and their Persistency on Free Tropospheric Carbon Monoxide Concentrations and Outflow in Eastern China H. Han et al. 10.1029/2017JD028172
- Characteristics of intercontinental transport of tropospheric ozone from Africa to Asia H. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4251-2018
- Decadal Trends of Speciated Non‐methane Hydrocarbons in Taipei C. Ou‐Yang et al. 10.1029/2019JD031578
- Seasonal variation and chemical characterization of PM<sub>2.5</sub> in northwestern Philippines G. Bagtasa et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4965-2018
- Foreign influences on tropospheric ozone over East Asia through global atmospheric transport H. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12495-2019
- A two-pollutant strategy for improving ozone and particulate air quality in China K. Li et al. 10.1038/s41561-019-0464-x
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022