Seasonal variations of triple oxygen isotopic compositions of atmospheric sulfate, nitrate, and ozone at Dumont d'Urville, coastal Antarctica
Sakiko Ishino et al.
Total article views: 4,198 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,151 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,116 with geography defined and 35 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,632 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,599 with geography defined and 33 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 519 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 517 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Tracing the sources and formation pathways of atmospheric particulate nitrate over the Pacific Ocean using stable isotopes K. Kamezaki et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.04.026
- Assessing the Seasonal Dynamics of Nitrate and Sulfate Aerosols at the South Pole Utilizing Stable Isotopes W. Walters et al. 10.1029/2019JD030517
- Atmospheric Δ<sup>17</sup>O(NO<sub>3</sub><sup>−</sup>) reveals nocturnal chemistry dominates nitrate production in Beijing haze P. He et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14465-2018
- The observation of isotopic compositions of atmospheric nitrate in Shanghai China and its implication for reactive nitrogen chemistry P. He et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.136727
- Isotopic evidence for acidity-driven enhancement of sulfate formation after SO 2 emission control S. Hattori et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abd4610
- 2600-years of stratospheric volcanism through sulfate isotopes E. Gautier et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-08357-0
- Isotopic constraints on atmospheric sulfate formation pathways in the Mt. Everest region, southern Tibetan Plateau K. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8357-2021
- Isotopic constraints on the formation pathways and sources of atmospheric nitrate in the Mt. Everest region K. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115274
- Using stable isotopes to distinguish atmospheric nitrate production and its contribution to the surface ocean across hemispheres G. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2021.116914
- Vertically uniform formation pathways of tropospheric sulfate aerosols in East China detected from triple stable oxygen and radiogenic sulfur isotopes M. Lin et al. 10.1002/2017GL073637
- Isotopic constraints on heterogeneous sulfate production in Beijing haze P. He et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5515-2018
- Regional Characteristics of Atmospheric Sulfate Formation in East Antarctica Imprinted on 17 O‐Excess Signature S. Ishino et al. 10.1029/2020JD033583
- Changes in nitrate accumulation mechanisms as PM2.5 levels increase on the North China Plain: A perspective from the dual isotopic compositions of nitrate L. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127915
- Heterogeneous sulfate aerosol formation mechanisms during wintertime Chinese haze events: air quality model assessment using observations of sulfate oxygen isotopes in Beijing J. Shao et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6107-2019
- Multiyear Measurements on Δ17O of Stream Nitrate Indicate High Nitrate Production in a Temperate Forest S. Huang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b07839
- A 60 Year Record of Atmospheric Aerosol Depositions Preserved in a High-Accumulation Dome Ice Core, Southeast Greenland Y. Iizuka et al. 10.1002/2017JD026733
- Homogeneous sulfur isotope signature in East Antarctica and implication for sulfur source shifts through the last glacial-interglacial cycle S. Ishino et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-48801-1
- Global inorganic nitrate production mechanisms: comparison of a global model with nitrate isotope observations B. Alexander et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3859-2020
- Spatial variation of isotopic compositions of snowpack nitrate related to post-depositional processes in eastern Dronning Maud Land, East Antarctica K. Noro et al. 10.2343/geochemj.2.0519
- The mass-independent oxygen isotopic composition in sulfate aerosol-a useful tool to identify sulfate formation: a review Y. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105447
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 30 Nov 2021