Black carbon variability since preindustrial times in the eastern part of Europe reconstructed from Mt. Elbrus, Caucasus, ice cores
Saehee Lim et al.
Total article views: 2,094 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,079 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,066 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,630 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,617 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 449 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 449 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A Holocene black carbon ice-core record of biomass burning in the Amazon Basin from Illimani, Bolivia D. Osmont et al. 10.5194/cp-15-579-2019
- Tracing devastating fires in Portugal to a snow archive in the Swiss Alps: a case study D. Osmont et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3731-2020
- The Elbrus (Caucasus, Russia) ice core record – Part 2: history of desert dust deposition S. Kutuzov et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14133-2019
- Historical (1850–2014) Aerosol Evolution and Role on Climate Forcing Using the GISS ModelE2.1 Contribution to CMIP6 S. Bauer et al. 10.1029/2019MS001978
- Chemical characteristics of submicron aerosols observed at the King Sejong Station in the northern Antarctic Peninsula from fall to spring S. Lim et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.02.099
- Twentieth Century Black Carbon and Dust Deposition on South Cascade Glacier, Washington State, USA, as Reconstructed From a 158‐m‐Long Ice Core S. Kaspari et al. 10.1029/2019JD031126
- Effect of O3, PM10 and PM2.5 on cardiovascular and respiratory diseases in cities of France, Iran and Italy P. Sicard et al. 10.1007/s11356-019-06445-8
- A shallow ice core from East Greenland showing a reduction in black carbon during 1990–2016 Z. Du et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2020.11.009
- A review of black carbon in snow and ice and its impact on the cryosphere S. Kang et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103346
- Mass Concentration and Size Distribution of Refractory Black Carbon in Seoul during Summer S. Lim et al. 10.5572/KOSAE.2019.35.6.713
- The Great Acceleration of fragrances and PAHs archived in an ice core from Elbrus, Caucasus M. Vecchiato et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-67642-x
- The Elbrus (Caucasus, Russia) ice core record – Part 1: reconstruction of past anthropogenic sulfur emissions in south-eastern Europe S. Preunkert et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14119-2019
- An 800-year high-resolution black carbon ice core record from Lomonosovfonna, Svalbard D. Osmont et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12777-2018
- Black carbon deposited in Hariqin Glacier of the Central Tibetan Plateau record changes in the emission from Eurasia M. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115778
- Mass and Number Size Distributions of rBC in Snow and Firn Samples From Pine Island Glacier, West Antarctica L. Marquetto et al. 10.1029/2020EA001198
- A global analysis of climate-relevant aerosol properties retrieved from the network of Global Atmosphere Watch (GAW) near-surface observatories P. Laj et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4353-2020
- Black carbon and mineral dust in snow cover across a typical city of Northeast China F. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150397
- Five thousand years of fire history in the high North Atlantic region: natural variability and ancient human forcing D. Segato et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1533-2021
Latest update: 24 Oct 2021