Evaluation of the impact of wood combustion on benzo[a]pyrene (BaP) concentrations; ambient measurements and dispersion modeling in Helsinki, Finland
Heidi Hellén et al.
Total article views: 1,985 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,968 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,950 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,589 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,571 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 379 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 379 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Input-Adaptive Proxy for Black Carbon as a Virtual Sensor P. Fung et al. 10.3390/s20010182
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon Gaseous Emissions from Household Cooking Devices: A Kenyan Case Study C. Munyeza et al. 10.1002/etc.4648
- Black carbon aerosols over a high altitude station, Mahabaleshwar: Radiative forcing and source apportionment M. Raju et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.05.024
- Characteristics and source apportionment of black carbon in the Helsinki metropolitan area, Finland A. Helin et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.07.022
- In-depth characterization of submicron particulate matter inter-annual variations at a street canyon site in northern Europe L. Barreira et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6297-2021
- The influence of residential wood combustion on the concentrations of PM<sub>2.5</sub> in four Nordic cities J. Kukkonen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4333-2020
- Modelling of the urban concentrations of PM<sub>2.5</sub> on a high resolution for a period of 35 years, for the assessment of lifetime exposure and health effects J. Kukkonen et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8041-2018
- Characterization of atmospheric and soil polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and evaluation of air-soil relationship in the Southwest of Buenos Aires province (Argentina) M. Orazi et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.124847
- Spatiotemporal variation and trends in equivalent black carbon in the Helsinki metropolitan area in Finland K. Luoma et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1173-2021
- Human exposure to carcinogens in ambient air in Denmark, Finland and Sweden P. Fauser et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.08.033
- Evaluation of white-box versus black-box machine learning models in estimating ambient black carbon concentration P. Fung et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105694
- Emissions and source allocation of carbonaceous air pollutants from wood stoves in developed countries: A review Y. Olsen et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2019.10.007
- Utilization of scattering and absorption-based particulate matter sensors in the environment impacted by residential wood combustion J. Kuula et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105671
- Benzo[a]pyrene in the Ambient Air in the Czech Republic: Emission Sources, Current and Long-Term Monitoring Analysis and Human Exposure M. Schreiberová et al. 10.3390/atmos11090955
- Characteristics of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons components in fine particle during heavy polluting phase of each season in urban Beijing Y. Gao & H. Ji 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2018.08.079
- Emission of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Smoke Particulates at Three Different Combustion Stages from Burning of Rhizophora apiculate, Melaleuca leucadendron and Hevea brasiliensis Wood T. Seng et al. 10.14233/ajchem.2021.23125
- Data imputation in in situ-measured particle size distributions by means of neural networks P. Fung et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5535-2021
- Development and optimization of a plunger assisted solvent extraction method for polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons sampled onto multi-channel silicone rubber traps C. Munyeza et al. 10.1016/j.chroma.2018.04.053
- Small-scale distributions of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in urban areas using geospatial modeling: A case study using the moss Orthotrichum lyellii in Portland, Oregon, U.S.A. S. Jovan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118433
- Association of Ambient and Household Air Pollution With Bone Mineral Content Among Adults in Peri-urban South India O. Ranzani et al. 10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2019.18504
Latest update: 15 Oct 2021