Resolving anthropogenic aerosol pollution types – deconvolution and exploratory classification of pollution events
Mikko Äijälä et al.
Total article views: 2,413 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,432 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,419 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,971 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,959 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 461 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 460 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Comparison of dimension reduction techniques in the analysis of mass spectrometry data S. Isokääntä et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2995-2020
- Constructing a data-driven receptor model for organic and inorganic aerosol – a synthesis analysis of eight mass spectrometric data sets from a boreal forest site M. Äijälä et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3645-2019
- Measurement report: Molecular composition and volatility of gaseous organic compounds in a boreal forest – from volatile organic compounds to highly oxygenated organic molecules W. Huang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8961-2021
- Primary and secondary organic aerosol from heated cooking oil emissions T. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11363-2018
- Atmospheric Aerosols: Clouds, Chemistry, and Climate V. McNeill 10.1146/annurev-chembioeng-060816-101538
- Primary emissions and secondary production of organic aerosols from heated animal fats L. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148638
- Seasonal analysis of submicron aerosol in Old Delhi using high-resolution aerosol mass spectrometry: chemical characterisation, source apportionment and new marker identification J. Cash et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10133-2021
- Characterization of atmospheric aerosol (PM10 and PM2.5) from a medium sized city in São Paulo state, Brazil B. Franzin et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2019.09.014
- Quantification of solid fuel combustion and aqueous chemistry contributions to secondary organic aerosol during wintertime haze events in Beijing Y. Tong et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9859-2021
- Assessing volatile organic compound sources in a boreal forest using positive matrix factorization (PMF) M. Vestenius et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118503
- Eight years of sub-micrometre organic aerosol composition data from the boreal forest characterized using a machine-learning approach L. Heikkinen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10081-2021
- Sources and processes that control the submicron organic aerosol composition in an urban Mediterranean environment (Athens): a high temporal-resolution chemical composition measurement study I. Stavroulas et al. 10.5194/acp-19-901-2019
- Long-term sub-micrometer aerosol chemical composition in the boreal forest: inter- and intra-annual variability L. Heikkinen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3151-2020
- Real-time chemical characterization of atmospheric particulate matter in China: A review Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.02.027
- Collocated observations of cloud condensation nuclei, particle size distributions, and chemical composition J. Schmale et al. 10.1038/sdata.2017.3
Latest update: 22 Sep 2021